gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975536 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 28, 2024, 09:24 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  WHAT BIKES ARE YOU TAKING TO MK 2022.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: WHAT BIKES ARE YOU TAKING TO MK 2022.  (Read 4970 times)

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
WHAT BIKES ARE YOU TAKING TO MK 2022.
« on: August 20, 2022, 10:14 AM »
What bike/bikes are you taking to MK?

Im still thinking what to take. These two are likely to be my two.👍

Tange hot heart and my Team Murray.

Could all change next week, as I'm indecisive 😀

SDF.👊🏻
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. Miss you loads Dad

Offline brettypeeps

• Team Admin / Mechanic
  • My life is Radbmx
    • Bretts Bikes
  • Rated:
Re: WHAT BIKES ARE YOU TAKING TO MK 2022.
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2022, 08:29 PM »
I am planning on atleast 5 British freestylers but will have to see how many I can get in the car as I connot afford to rent a van this year. TRM, Rickman, Vincent, Curtis,Prolite I think

Offline hotdog

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2022, 08:35 PM »
Just the one rider. Either the 82 Floval or the 82 PK.
See ya there!  :coolsmiley:

Offline stidds

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2022, 10:47 PM »
6 bikes all from the 1970s.

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2022, 08:52 AM »
6 bikes all from the 1970s.

Yes  👊🏻 I love the 1970's bikes.
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. Miss you loads Dad

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2022, 08:53 AM »

Look forward to seeing your RIPPER.👊🏻

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2022, 08:54 AM »
I am planning on atleast 5 British freestylers but will have to see how many I can get in the car as I connot afford to rent a van this year. TRM, Rickman, Vincent, Curtis,Prolite I think

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2022, 08:57 AM »

Look forward to seeing your bikes. My brother is bringing his rerelease TRM  NO3. The welds are not the best, be great to see your 1908's  bet the welds are much better.

Offline hotdog

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2022, 12:13 PM »

Look forward to seeing your RIPPER.👊🏻
:daumenhoch:

Offline Schneeky1

• Site Supporter
  • Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2022, 10:50 AM »
Four possibly five (hopefully five) bikes from the seventies... :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:

Offline torkerdude180

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2022, 11:02 AM »
just a rider for me, a very bright gt freestyler .....so I don't loose it.....
THE TIGER

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2022, 04:30 PM »
just a rider for me, a very bright gt freestyler .....so I don't loose it.....

Yes👊🏻 I remember that one from a B.O.T.M lovely looking bike.

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Ah feck it, go on then...
  • Rated:
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2022, 08:24 PM »
Not sure as yet, certainly two riders one of them my Kuwahara Nova (which i'll post up here soon) but maybe an ET Toy Shop version totally original/complete.

Offline brettypeeps

• Team Admin / Mechanic
  • My life is Radbmx
    • Bretts Bikes
  • Rated:
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2022, 10:32 PM »
Not sure as yet, certainly two riders one of them my Kuwahara Nova (which i'll post up here soon) but maybe an ET Toy Shop version totally original/complete.

You are more thank welcome to put them on my stand on the main arena.  that goes for anyone explosion

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2022, 10:12 AM »

Sound👊🏻  I love  both of them.  Did  they stock the ET's at TOYS R US? I can vaguely remember them in the Birmingham store?

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2022, 10:16 AM »

You are more thank welcome to put them on my stand on the main arena.  that goes for anyone explosion

Is there an ET stand this year? I haven't seen any info on what's going on.Guess it's all on Facebook?

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2022, 12:52 PM »

Thank you mate  :smitten:

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2022, 12:54 PM »

Sound👊🏻  I love  both of them.  Did  they stock the ET's at TOYS R US? I can vaguely remember them in the Birmingham store?

No not Toys R Us but its the cheaper toy store version, made by Apollo but stickered as Kuwahara, this one is totally original, even had the Bell and Kick Stand and original Kuwahara Tyres. Lots of people will show the other types of ET but there ain't many of these about, so I think it's best to bring that along. Weighs a fooking ton  :D ;D

Offline Chilli Rinse

• Look Back
  • I'm gonna need a bigger shed 😂
  • Rated:
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2022, 09:33 PM »
Weighs a fooking ton  :D ;D
[/quote]

I have an 80/81 lugged Apollo and agree on the weight, the thing is a beast  :LolLolLolLol:
Low end French does it for me ! 😂

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2022, 08:48 AM »

No not Toys R Us but its the cheaper toy store version, made by Apollo but stickered as Kuwahara, this one is totally original, even had the Bell and Kick Stand and original Kuwahara Tyres. Lots of people will show the other types of ET but there ain't many of these about, so I think it's best to bring that along. Weighs a fooking ton  :D ;D

Yes, I remember now you have reminded me👍  I will look forward to seeing it. 

Offline griff

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2022, 10:32 AM »
Only bike I've not ever brought to MK is my NS rider, so I'm bringing that. Camping in the van this year so not really got space for more bikes.

Offline Spen69

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • It was less than TWELVE parsecs.... .
  • Rated:
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2022, 05:37 PM »
Yep, only got a NS rider now so that's all I will be bringing. Handy for the meet the streets session that the Usual Suspects go on every year as part of our extended lake ride  :coolsmiley:

[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]
Still limping......

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2022, 09:22 PM »
Only got the one bike now, it will be staying in the rafters of the garage though as I'm buggered if I'll ride the thing and I can't be arsed to worry where it might be  :2funny:

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2022, 09:23 PM »
Camping sounds good though Griff  :daumenhoch:

Offline Spen69

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • It was less than TWELVE parsecs.... .
  • Rated:
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2022, 08:16 AM »
Only got the one bike now, it will be staying in the rafters of the garage though as I'm buggered if I'll ride the thing and I can't be arsed to worry where it might be  :2funny:

If it goes missing Rob it will be in the boot of my car mate  >:D  :2funny:
Still limping......

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  WHAT BIKES ARE YOU TAKING TO MK 2022.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx