gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975538 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 29, 2024, 03:58 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Forum  |  Q&A, Ideas & Feedback  |  Is it poss. to disable notification of new replies to a thread?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Is it poss. to disable notification of new replies to a thread?  (Read 471 times)

Offline LucyLastic

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
hi

When I select 'Show new replies to your post', sometimes it gives me threads I'm not interested in anymore (eg Word Association).  Is it possible to disable this notification so it doesn't keep coming up each time?

I'm not a miserable old bugger, honest, it's just I don't know any new words to add  ;)

lou

theRuler

Re: Is it poss. to disable notification of new replies to a thread?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2007, 01:10 PM »
lol word association with it's 10000 replies probably wasn't a good notify choice

go back to the thread and click notify again - it will ask if you want to DISable notifications

and all will peachy again in your inbox

Offline LucyLastic

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2007, 02:11 PM »
hiya Ruler

Sorry, maybe Notification is the wrong word, I don't get notified by email, it'ss when I click on "Show new replies to your posts. " at the top of the root Forum page,  it keeps coming up.  Would like to stop it coming up when a click on "Show new replies to your posts. "

lou

theRuler

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2007, 05:21 PM »
hiya Ruler

Sorry, maybe Notification is the wrong word, I don't get notified by email, it'ss when I click on "Show new replies to your posts. " at the top of the root Forum page,  it keeps coming up.  Would like to stop it coming up when a click on "Show new replies to your posts. "

lou

sorry i read your post wrong

no there is no way of doing what you said

sadly that word association thread will keep showing up for you.
you could go through it and delete your posts from it, i guess

MeddlE

you could go through it and delete your posts from it, i guess

That would halve the size of that particular thread then. ;) ;D

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Forum  |  Q&A, Ideas & Feedback  |  Is it poss. to disable notification of new replies to a thread?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx