gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975573 Posts in 138925 Topics by 6347 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 23, 2024, 11:55 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Bmx is dead this is the new craze sweeping the nation
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Bmx is dead this is the new craze sweeping the nation  (Read 5413 times)

The-flying-banana

Bmx is dead this is the new craze sweeping the nation
« on: July 23, 2005, 11:34 PM »
 :) Check it out homeboys if you aint banging you aint official  8) this westwood is really getting to me now :'(

http://www.wheelbarrowfreestyle.com/main.html

shaggy

Re: Bmx is dead this is the new craze sweeping the nation
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2005, 12:45 AM »
Whats this nana! is this your next build! you have been living in the country to long, anyway, quite funny. is that why you were eyeing up my light weight bq barrow the other day ;D

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2005, 08:15 AM »

nana keep up, back in 86 i was working on buildings sites it was all the craze then, flatland now has bugger all on the barrow boys

WizardWeb

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2005, 11:18 AM »
When I was a kid, we tried dining chair freestyle and swing freestyle. Naturally, the chairs broke and when you jumped off the swing it came back to hit you in the head, but those were the days you remember best.....   :)

The-flying-banana

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2005, 09:02 PM »
 :)Quad so what happened too you did you get the boot from balfour beaty cause yer barrow was going squeak------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------squeak-------------------------------------------------------------------------------squeak---------------------------------------------------------------------squeak---------------------------------------------------------------------------squeak----------------------------------------

Instaed of squeak-----squeak----squeak----squeak----squeak----squeak-------squeak------squeak-----squeak----squeak---squeak   ;D

Shaggy what do you know about wheel barrows you always phone me when yer stuck ;D

Offline oberonspacefruit

• BMX Legend
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2005, 10:44 AM »
aw fer gods sake wot did you bring that up for....please, someone stop me from building a freestyle wheelbarrow, ive still not recovered from building my motorised barstool  :'(
I want to touch ORB

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Bmx is dead this is the new craze sweeping the nation

gfxgfx
gfx gfx