gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975596 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 07, 2024, 06:13 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Dagenham today - 22nd July
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Dagenham today - 22nd July  (Read 2881 times)

Twinkle

Re: Dagenham today - 22nd July
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2007, 09:43 PM »
Lots of brill photo's there xx  :4_17_5:  Well done to whoever took them  :)

Rooonga

« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2007, 10:12 PM »
This is without a doubt the very best picture of me racing I have ever seen! 1st place in my 1st moto, and Steve's made me look well proffesh!

Steve Bodey - you're a genius!

Pro-tec

« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2007, 11:59 PM »
You gotta love that Photoshop.  :LolLolLolLol:

dialledbikes

« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2007, 09:26 AM »
Steve has a good habit of doing that, Roonga.  I think he's the only person who has ever managed to shoot a pic of me with both wheels off the ground!

Top snapper, Mr Bodey.  Top man as well.  Very dedicated to the art of BMX photography.

hotplate

« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2007, 11:13 PM »
Wow what a great days racing   :) :) Once again thanks to all the BAD BMX boys and girls !! alot of peaple have alot of respect for you lot at the track  :angel: :angel: I think with every one involved you should be proud of your selves , including Rattys other half for the photos , Tony 796 for his endless sweeping of the track , and for looking after my seven year old while I was racing ,  :daumenhoch: and of  who can forget Humps for the marshaling  :daumenhoch: I think any one who thinks this thing is just thown together should think again  :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2: 
This is a well oiled machine with to many peaple   on computers and seting up the whole affair to mention :daumenhoch:

As for my Racing  ;D I will have to get a bigger bike ?? as I had my first  face plant over the final whoops !! and no full face lid  :uglystupid2: very lucky no scrapes just hurt pride.

Can't do MK but I might build up my Peugeot Black Lion for the winter series.

Regards Kevin
Bike  -  midi Race Inc.
http://www.dephotos.co.uk/emAlbum/cgi-bin/pro/emAlbum.cgi?c=show_image;p=Cycling%20and%20BMX/BadBmx/2007/Summer%20Regional/Round%202;i=24

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Dagenham today - 22nd July

gfxgfx
gfx gfx