gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975535 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 27, 2024, 09:06 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Videos  |  found some more old vids....................
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: found some more old vids....................  (Read 704 times)

welsh denny

found some more old vids....................
« on: October 20, 2007, 04:11 PM »
oh dear......just found a tape with the episode of 'utterly brilliant' with timmy mallet learning how to do some freestyle tricks with ollie matthews.
also found some footage from rom in 2000 i shot when we were up for the urban games featuring trigger and co(& the welsh riders) level vibes flat,bcr stuff. this is stuff i'd put together on vhs from camera tape so not proper edit but got so much stuff to remaster that between work,riding,photography,girlfriend, remastering & editing my time is very limited,but i will try my best. hopefully i will get a best of dvd done with all the bmx footage over the years but that will be a while away yet as i'm busy remastering all the old skate footage i have  of welsh skate legends matt pritchard,lee dainton & pancho for new prog/tv doc for next year. then a remake of THUGS skate dvd for the masses (incl best of the half & half trilogy), a BCR on the VCR re-cut bmx dvd, then i should be ok to start sorting out a joe kid/barry type dvd (denny on a sheep? ha. welsh humour) up to present day (footage submissions would be welcome on this) thanks for reading this and hope you enjoy any footage i do post up from time to time.

half & half 3 (1993) skate & bmx vid intro
/>
thugs advert i made for best of dvd-coming 2008 (hopefully)
/>

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Videos  |  found some more old vids....................

gfxgfx
gfx gfx