gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975535 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 28, 2024, 06:54 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  OLD SCHOOL @ Brixton This Sunday????
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: OLD SCHOOL @ Brixton This Sunday????  (Read 1001 times)

aaronsat

OLD SCHOOL @ Brixton This Sunday????
« on: December 04, 2007, 04:35 PM »
As you may know, Brixton hasn't had much luck recently due to the weather and therefore have been trying to rearrange for the last 2 weeks - Good news for us is that its a weekend when there is no official OS race!

I mentioned to Ad that I would ask to see what interest there was for an OS gate - Therefore, please let me know if your up for it.

Thanks

Aaron

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: OLD SCHOOL @ Brixton This Sunday????
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2007, 06:39 PM »
Aaron it would have been nice to try out the new track at Brixton and indeed Me, Matt & James had planned to give the revamped track in Brockwell Park a try last Sunday had it gone ahead.  Unfortunately family commitments prevent us going this Sunday which is a shame, but unavoidable.  Hope you get enough support and as it's somewhere different maybe a few new 'old' faces like Charlie Reynolds.  Humps

se bikes

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2007, 07:23 PM »
Bit too late to make it a surprise  5 days notice round for the OS Series but we may try and pop over anyways :daumenhoch:

spillers#1

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2007, 08:19 PM »
Does it have to be a round of osws ? you could just have an open type meeting  :4_17_5: unfortunatley i working this weekend  :-\

aaronsat

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2007, 08:32 PM »
From what I understand its going to be an open meeting... would be good to see you all there, but understand its last min and its so near christmas

aaronsat

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2007, 09:52 AM »
Sorry guys but just been told that the racing today has been cancelled due to the weather..... track is at the top of a hill and is prone to the wind.

KGB Matt

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2007, 04:02 PM »
Went to Brixton ......left at 09:45 as no site had said it had been cancelled.  :tickedoff:

Arron the problemm wasn't the wind ......it was the swimming pool coming into the first berm  :LolLolLolLol:

Spoke to Ady and Jason who were working on the second jump and they hope to have the meet on the 6th of Jan.

Hope to see some of you there.

Matt

spillers#1

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2007, 09:24 PM »
My 40th birthday so i'd better get a trophy yooooooooooooooooo c****  :4_17_5:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  OLD SCHOOL @ Brixton This Sunday????

gfxgfx
gfx gfx