gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975602 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 10, 2024, 04:11 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  unknown bikes
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: unknown bikes  (Read 15387 times)

Offline ron burgundy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Re: unknown bikes
« Reply #250 on: April 23, 2009, 03:13 PM »
Well worded, Joe.

:daumenhoch:
"Thanks for the Fish Fingers idea... I'm fooking loaded now!!!"

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #251 on: April 23, 2009, 03:19 PM »
but who in all honesty thought that Dibly was financing this all by himself?  surely that would be a niave view?  so Avocet backed him....why should them backing him automatically make a product shyte?  okay so Coyote don't exactly light the world up with their products, but i for one used to have one of their hard tail MTB frames and it rode well sweet!  in fact better than a lot of over priced brands that i've had the pleasure of riding.

Avocet gave him the backing.....but from what i know, Dibly owns the rights to the name and designs....all avocet owned was a stake in the company, is that such a bad thing?

if i were Dibly, i'm not so sure i would rush to come on here and defend myself to what would seem a huge bunch of people that were sat there waiting to come out and say"i told you so" if fact if that's all they were saying that would be fine......but a lot of people (and i'm not pointing any fingers at individuals here) seem to be getting very close to personal slander in my view.

SaMAlex

« Reply #252 on: April 23, 2009, 03:22 PM »
What kind of censorship is that? someone brought Burner's into the debate... they got a slagging...!! I stood up for them....  ::) ::) ::)

I think I bought up Burners on this thread.
Beard, you know I aint a burner hater, it just seemed relevent to what I was saying while I was writing my reply.
Good on you for standing up for what you think.  :daumenhoch:

DSD Joe, looks like the trip round the world did you good.
Even tho all you have done what you always do: Say it like it is, and done it very well  :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #253 on: April 23, 2009, 03:23 PM »
always loved the MKI tuff burner!  :smitten:

reay900tap

« Reply #254 on: April 23, 2009, 04:25 PM »
spot on darkersomeday :daumenhoch:

Offline CD17

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #255 on: April 23, 2009, 04:51 PM »
but who in all honesty thought that Dibly was financing this all by himself?  surely that would be a niave view?  so Avocet backed him....why should them backing him automatically make a product shyte?  okay so Coyote don't exactly light the world up with their products, but i for one used to have one of their hard tail MTB frames and it rode well sweet!  in fact better than a lot of over priced brands that i've had the pleasure of riding.

Avocet gave him the backing.....but from what i know, Dibly owns the rights to the name and designs....all avocet owned was a stake in the company, is that such a bad thing?

if i were Dibly, i'm not so sure i would rush to come on here and defend myself to what would seem a huge bunch of people that were sat there waiting to come out and say"i told you so" if fact if that's all they were saying that would be fine......but a lot of people (and i'm not pointing any fingers at individuals here) seem to be getting very close to personal slander in my view.

I had no reason to think that he had not financed it all himself, it's not like it would cost millions to set up a frame making company  ???  I know plenty of people who have there own manufacturing companies.

teamsano

« Reply #256 on: April 23, 2009, 06:09 PM »
after struggling to read through all the internet hype,palava and bullshit my conclusions reside thus,

dibly made a naive mistake by jumping feet first onto the "lightweight" bandwagon with the revolution frame then struggled to justify the design decision to go with the lb3.? pound frame weight when it came to the technical questions regarding to the frame weight and strength,

this sums up entirely the entire uk bike co. story.

can a mod lock this thread now, thanks?

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #257 on: April 24, 2009, 07:14 AM »
if everyones all agreed i will lock it up.

Offline lazychubs

• Founding Fathers
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #258 on: April 24, 2009, 08:16 AM »
dan i already locked it lol

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  unknown bikes

gfxgfx
gfx gfx