Old School BMX 1980 - 1988 > Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)

South African racing pics from 80's

<< < (19/22) > >>

udxbmx:
 :D
Hum dee hum dee hum
Its quiet around here nowdays
 :daumenhoch:

zabmx:

--- Quote from: udxbmx on October 20, 2009, 08:45 PM --- :D
Hum dee hum dee hum

--- End quote ---

It sure is. Was watching TV the other day  flicking through the channels and saw Dorian Barella being interviewed on some Martial Arts program. His courier company was sponsering a golf day for guys involved with Karate. Doesn't look like he'll fit on a 20" nowadays  :).

Who remembers the Sun City advert where the guy in full Hutch uniform pulls off a perfect Judge over the Sun City table top.  Anyone know who that was? Used to get goose bumps watching that ad at the cinema.

zabmx:

--- Quote from: Glen on October 23, 2009, 04:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: zabmx on October 23, 2009, 04:13 PM ---
--- Quote from: udxbmx on October 20, 2009, 08:45 PM --- :D
Hum dee hum dee hum

--- End quote ---

It sure is. Was watching TV the other day  flicking through the channels and saw Dorian Barella being interviewed on some Martial Arts program. His courier company was sponsering a golf day for guys involved with Karate. Doesn't look like he'll fit on a 20" nowadays  :).

Who remembers the Sun City advert where the guy in full Hutch uniform pulls off a perfect Judge over the Sun City table top.  Anyone know who that was? Used to get goose bumps watching that ad at the cinema.

--- End quote ---

I remember that clearly!  Wasnt it the older Fikkert brother?

I think some of the people who posted on this thread havent subscribed to it, hence the lack of recent traffic

--- End quote ---

For some reason i thought it was Dean Gabel, but cant be sure.

zed4130:
very cool pics  8)   8)

paul

zabmx:

--- Quote from: Glen on August 23, 2009, 04:33 PM ---

Finally, my best Tim Judge impersonation at Germiston BMX track around 1989!  I love this pic!

--- End quote ---

Now thats a rad pic. I remember another guy who could do awesome Judges over the big doubles at Germiston. He rode a bashed up Hutch Judge that had been welded a couple of times. I wish my memory wasn't so poor, can't remember his name.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version