gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975536 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 28, 2024, 11:54 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Scottish Open Champs 2009 - Some piccys i took for Twenty24, Brits edition
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Scottish Open Champs 2009 - Some piccys i took for Twenty24, Brits edition  (Read 1098 times)

baldbmxer

Oi, Kuwahero - drop down and gimme 10 push ups

Bren with the first straight pull and fire in his eyes!

Moley at speed! - Yep thats right SPEED! 24'' wheels suits him!

Oooops............. spoke to soon! Moley not at speed! LOL

Old School meets new school............. cant teach an old dog new tricks. Ian Archibald out front as usual against Jack 'the machine'. Two classes to wins! good work

Me and me ole' team mate from BITD Danny Kerr - could at least look pleased to have seen me after all this time! haha

moley

Great Pics JJ!!  :daumenhoch:

teamsano

those berms look deadly in the wet. the pics show that the berm could be doing with losing the flat bottom, so that high speed cornering is always on the banking.

Offline ron burgundy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Nice pics John :daumenhoch:
"Thanks for the Fish Fingers idea... I'm fooking loaded now!!!"

Davey

U R  RIGHT GO GO . THE BERMS WOULD BE BE GOOD LIKE THAT .... AS ALWAYS ITS ALWAYS ABOUT THE DOSH TO DO IT. :-\

Stevo

Thanks to everyone from down south visited our wee track. Sorry about the weather. Good photos John. Cheer Moley for the loan or you video equipment the footage looks good. Cheers

Davey

Great pics  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Scottish Open Champs 2009 - Some piccys i took for Twenty24, Brits edition

gfxgfx
gfx gfx