gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975535 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 27, 2024, 06:29 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Old School no longer recognized by BCF?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Old School no longer recognized by BCF?  (Read 9064 times)

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Re: Old School no longer recognized by BCF?
« Reply #75 on: October 24, 2009, 04:56 PM »
fcuk it I'm going to race 40+ 20" on a fcuking Grifter.

I'll see you that grifter,  and raise you a shopper....with skyways on it  :D
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

spillers#1

« Reply #76 on: October 24, 2009, 06:11 PM »
i won't do cruiser and 20" it'll be one or the other,not really bothered to much tomorrow so may just have a blast on old skool in the 25+ which is what i think east anglia do  :daumenhoch:

THIRSTYKIRSTY

« Reply #77 on: October 24, 2009, 06:20 PM »
DONT FORGET THE PICKIES OF YOU OLD FARTS RACIN NEW SCHOOLERS ,,,,BE MINT,,,THEN SEND EM TO BC

R :4_17_5:

Offline 58 delray

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #78 on: October 20, 2010, 12:12 PM »
did anything ever come of this, i took my old school ride to a regional in the south this year but was the only one there so didn't race.
it seems most old schoolers down here now ride cruiser despite what they said and have given up on the class.
Hersden is the only place you can get a race with an average of nine riders turning up every meeting.
come on people get your old school rides out again and use them for what they were made for  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Old School no longer recognized by BCF?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx