gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975602 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 11, 2024, 11:57 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  Who knows about gsport hubs?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Who knows about gsport hubs?  (Read 1170 times)

nomad

Who knows about gsport hubs?
« on: January 25, 2010, 03:17 PM »
got this wheel, hopefully to go on my standard, but not sure if its all there and correct, where does the washer / spacer go? bearing side?

thecaptain

Re: Who knows about gsport hubs?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 05:44 PM »
If thats a rear hub, hard to see, they're should be a longer washer/spacer on the non drive sidde, to me it looks like someone has put the smaller washer/spacer from a g-sport front hub on the rear hub,some clearer pictures would help

nomad

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2010, 06:04 PM »
yeah its a rear, i had no idea how rubbish that pic is, i didnt really look tbh!

thecaptain

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2010, 06:20 PM »
yeah its a rear, i had no idea how rubbish that pic is, i didnt really look tbh!

looks like someones put a front washer on the rear hub, im looking at my g-sport rear hub right now and the non drive side washer is considerably longer than yours

nomad

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2010, 12:57 PM »
Tried to get pics, looked and they are rubbish again! The nondive side washer is way shorter than the drive side one, and looks like it needs to be the same length as the driveside one. That make sense?

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  Who knows about gsport hubs?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx