gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975542 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6347 Members - Latest Member: Paulo2 May 05, 2024, 05:50 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  BIAGGIO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: BIAGGIO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 15497 times)

Stu uk Liverpool

BIAGGIO called me last night and yes i knew wha the was about to ask
i am writing this thread not to make freinds or indeed make enemies
i love everything about this site and all you mods and members
im not gonna contain any secrets but biaggio i know in my opinion is a real nice  guy.
im sorry guys and girls but if it was not for the like s of biaggio,ste skatepool,woodsy etc to name but a few
old school would not be massive and certainly well publicised  as it now rightfully is. 
im not a great believer in slaggin personel off in public i've witnesssed this in my past career  and it aint nice and it generally can ruin the individual hence i think it was dordy's post abour biaggio saying how would you guys feel it but b's bizz on the bones of its ace the guy like me and a lot of you does have kidz
there is a way of slating people and you do it in context
e.g radman a battyboy
scary apparrently sick and perverted
currio just a bad sore blue
dordy a very bad horrible manc

but all these examples arnt they are all very cool guys
but we all love the banter so common guys let keep it simple, warm, fun but most of all lets keep rad real

stu

Offline Nosnod

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
I second that :)

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Two Times

motomagII

3 times .i personally feel slagging of this nature should be deleted as soon as it comes on as it does the site no good whatso ever and does not promote the image correctly for non members viewing this site hence harming this sites credability also ,

rudhallrascal

4 times , never had a problem  :)

retrorider.u.k

well said stu.some people should grow up and get on with it for what it is.a hobby which should be enjoyed.its as simple as that.  ;)

Offline Rombloke

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • do one
  • Rated:
3 times .i personally feel slagging of this nature should be deleted as soon as it comes on as it does the site no good whatso ever and does not promote the image correctly for non members viewing this site hence harming this sites credability also ,
we always said gregg that we would try not to delete threads unless 100% neccesary, its a forum after all, and people are entitled to opinions

but any public bashings are wrong really as im sure things can be worked out on a one to one level....

Dave
haro, how do you do

puss in boots

8) dude (can we still have a go at chavs though???)
  ;)

Offline Dingobmxer

• Founding Fathers
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
what has this got to do with BMX Racing ?????????????????????????
personally I find these brown nosing Biagio threads as bad as the bashing thread so it too should be locked/deleted
 :) DINGO :)

motomagII

well said dave and well said dingo.99.9% off uss on here seem to have the right idea and attitude .

Stu uk Liverpool

cheers guys
i hope this settles things a wee bit
kindest regards stu
oh off to watch the england game now yep the wife is still away
but my mums up dont know wether thats a good thing or not but im well fed so thats the main thing

stu    

motomagII

seems orb and dave both want the last word on the other post .lol ;D

Offline graeme

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
3 times .i personally feel slagging of this nature should be deleted as soon as it comes on as it does the site no good whatso ever and does not promote the image correctly for non members viewing this site hence harming this sites credability also

hey motomag didnt you just start a thread about someone shill bidding, is that ok as you dont know this person. bit hypocritical to be talking about shill bidders when you infact where one...lol. please note i have never said that biagio actually shill bidded,  i just asked one question. wether it be someone we know or some scammer from a foreign shore, shouldnt this community not be made aware of this. or maybe we should just all put our heads in the sand and let scammers take full advantage.
graeme

motomagII

hey graeme dont want to get into arguement with no one i think biaggio is okay and everyone on here is sound ive had no probs with anyone .and i hate to see slagging matches not nice .thats all im going to say .end of .greg

retrorider.u.k

i'm sure biagio has only one g

motomagII

hey graeme you joined this site last month and already managed to cause /involve yourself in a real slagging match .go back to vintage please .greg >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

MeddlE

He will once all his stuff is sold, that's the only reason he was "hypocritical" and joined here.

Offline Mattskybeat

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
hands up who likes me !!!    ;D

Offline TwoBobRob

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
Err..... Oh go on then....

I LIKE YOU  ;)

Offline dirtyvans

• BMX Nerd
    • Energy Flash Records
  • Rated:
give biagio a break

its impossible to sell stuff on ebay alongside selling stuff your own website and keep everyone happy

i do the same but with records, sometimes you might sell something on your website before you can knock it of ebay

99% of people are cool - shit happens, the 1% throw a tantrum

has he actually ripped anyone off bigstyle?

www.vert-ego.com

Graeme,

on the Hutch trickstar

at the time I only knew 2 other guys who liked them, I had tried to sell a mint refinished USA trickstar myself for £275 with no bites or Questions or offers atall, this together with Hutch's lack of proper promotion and low sales in Uk led me to conclude there wasn't the market out there for them that  say .... the PK ripper or 1stGen haro has,

I may have listed my trickstar days later after speaking with you for £299, did it sell? No it didn't, I got £270 for it in the end, weeks later, in fact I later sold a mint USA blk frame for £150 with £50 of paint on it..

You got £350 for yours ( so I beleive), so does it matter what my opinion was??

I dont know why you never told me you thought I was wrong then and there..job done..

ok now shill bidding

Who said I asked them to shill bid?

I have seen many many obvious instances of shill bidding, I think most of us that spend time trawling ebay will have seen it.

Defamatory comments in previous posts

I sought legal advice, showed the last thread about the black tuffs and Neil Clarks campaign against me

the words of the lawyer were

It does seem that, assuming untrue, he has defamed you.

Now the costs involved are £350-400 + VAT for 1 letter requesting neil desists.

You can guess I am not taking it any further...

Dirty vans

sellers perspective well sumised... cheers

subwax

Got to come back for 1 more post

LOL

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

That has to be the funniest thing I have ever read - Lawyers???????? Please!!!!! Just eactly how childish is that. Seems like you're all worried though. You assume that my eords are untrue - I say I have not spoken 1 word of a lie. So lets see how you stand behind your word - lets get the law involved here, shall we? The evidence against you grows, and I will present it on a site that doesnt suck up to you.

If this is the type of rubbish you all support, then farewell. I will post here no more. Graeme has already deleted his account and I will follow suite.

Sanmarcopizza

I've just woken up and am already yawning again. YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

muttley

Nothin to see here move along.

Offline Mattskybeat

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Bye then... so long..... farewell
oh and dont forget your dummy on the way out    :'(

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  BIAGGIO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx