gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975602 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 11, 2024, 07:26 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  WHO WAS?????
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: WHO WAS?????  (Read 1795 times)

RADHAB

WHO WAS?????
« on: April 08, 2006, 04:58 PM »
LOINMAN???? was he anyone here or does anyone know who he was????

Offline dordymush

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Re: WHO WAS?????
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2006, 05:42 PM »
never herd of that name steve ?.
dave the bmxing gypo

RADHAB

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2006, 05:56 PM »
Dave i promise you he existed.......He was a ramp monkey like the Zoid only less funny! At least the Zoid had you in fits of laughter!! just wondered who the Man behind Loinman was??? so to speak!

Offline kusam

• Berm Worm
  • Nob
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2006, 05:59 PM »
Sure you not been dreaming Radhab? ;)

RADHAB

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2006, 09:00 PM »
Sure you not been dreaming Radhab? ;)

:LolLolLolLol:

RADHAB

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2006, 09:01 PM »
Tell yer what if anyone has the Mansfield video when Mat Hoffman does the flair there is a bloke stood on the platform with an open face green woolly balaclava on..........Thats LOINMAN!

christhejob

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2006, 06:31 PM »
Loinman was SIMON HUGHES from Llangollen/North Wales.  Created by the Critch/Evans/Thomlinson/CowZine mafia, and first spotted on the hard shoulder approaching Portsmouth for KOC 1990, Loinman appeared from behind the smoking bonnet of a Nissan Sunny.  He went on to enjoy successfully breaking his rib trying a frontflip fly out whilst Hoffman mended his flat tyre at the Mansfield demo..
Last known BMX sighting was backyard 96, frozen mid-vomit by torchlight on the saturday night, and for some uknkown reason blaming his conversion from vegetarianism to badly cooked tesco value sausages.  Not the half-crate of cheap lager though.
Whereabouts still known..

gmac

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2006, 06:46 PM »
 :2funny:

Offline showtime

• Site Supporter
  • Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2006, 12:29 AM »
i thought he might have been a Dyslexic LION man  ::)

Flaz

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2006, 09:00 AM »
Loinman was SIMON HUGHES from Llangollen/North Wales.  Created by the Critch/Evans/Thomlinson/CowZine mafia, and first spotted on the hard shoulder approaching Portsmouth for KOC 1990, Loinman appeared from behind the smoking bonnet of a Nissan Sunny.  He went on to enjoy successfully breaking his rib trying a frontflip fly out whilst Hoffman mended his flat tyre at the Mansfield demo..
Last known BMX sighting was backyard 96, frozen mid-vomit by torchlight on the saturday night, and for some uknkown reason blaming his conversion from vegetarianism to badly cooked tesco value sausages.  Not the half-crate of cheap lager though.

:2funny:  :2funny:  :2funny: quality what a great first post ........ welcome to the nutty nutty monster show 1 step beyond  :daumenhoch: oh and get the drinks in magners lots of ice

RADHAB

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2006, 11:23 AM »

See there is always someone that will know!!! Cheers for that....just curious really, i remember the rib breaking incident at Mansfield...Loony!

Loinman

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2006, 02:11 PM »
I am Loinman!

Watch out for a comeback.  It may be next week, it may be next year.  Some things in life are certain.  One of those things is the certain return of the superhero that is LOINMAN!!!!!

I can already hear the trembling of Bestwick and Tabron just as they were in the 90's.

You have all been warned.

RADHAB

« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2006, 03:54 PM »
I am Loinman!

Watch out for a comeback.  It may be next week, it may be next year.  Some things in life are certain.  One of those things is the certain return of the superhero that is LOINMAN!!!!!

I can already hear the trembling of Bestwick and Tabron just as they were in the 90's.

You have all been warned.

Oh dear now look what i've done! You still got the balaclava????

Loinman

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2006, 05:18 PM »
Yes.  I have the original balaclava and boiler suit.  However, I now only wear a tailored outfit with 'LOINMAN' stitched into the back.  Niiiiice!!!!!!

motomagII

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2006, 08:42 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
get straight forward question thread on here and it always turbns to this and has ne pissing myself again lol

RADHAB

« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2006, 09:13 PM »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
get straight forward question thread on here and it always turbns to this and has ne pissing myself again lol

Greg......its not funny mate this guy actually exists!!!!!!! Better beware.....FFs, should have kepy me mouth shut!!!! :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  WHO WAS?????

gfxgfx
gfx gfx