gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975596 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 05, 2024, 11:56 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Forum  |  Q&A, Ideas & Feedback  |  SITE SUPPORTER TAGS AND CONTACTING SELLERS
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: SITE SUPPORTER TAGS AND CONTACTING SELLERS  (Read 1138 times)

Offline HARORIDER

• Look Back
  • Rated:
SITE SUPPORTER TAGS AND CONTACTING SELLERS
« on: July 31, 2011, 06:29 PM »
Is it not right that you pay £10+ for your site supporter tags to be able to sell and support this great site :daumenhoch: well my idea is that if you haven't paid for your site supporter tag then you should not be able to pm sellers telling them you want to buy their bits-so many times now i have seen sellers saying "dib here them pm me" then all of a sudden bits are sold but no dib on for sale thread-this has happened recently with a guest on here who happens to be a mate and i've told him he is a tight arse and should buy a tag
at the end of the day this would bring in more dosh for the site and help with the events that these guys work so hard at to arrange and for fooks sake £10 is less now than to sell a complete bike on ebay !!!!!

koolskooldad

Re: SITE SUPPORTER TAGS AND CONTACTING SELLERS
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2011, 10:45 PM »
you forgot to mention how to get a site supporter tag?  as in who to pay £10 to ?

Offline HARORIDER

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2011, 10:46 PM »
well lets see what the mods say-and with the threat of no mk12 all these tight arses need to pull their wallets out !!!!!

Offline HARORIDER

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2011, 10:48 PM »
you forgot to mention how to get a site supporter tag?  as in who to pay £10 to ?

all info you need is here mate  :daumenhoch:
http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php'topic=106591.0

Offline Gish

• 540 Air
  • who the fook are you lookin at !!!!
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2011, 10:54 PM »
sounds like a good idea that snav  :daumenhoch:.

lock out the for sale section until you buy a site supporter tag then surely more peeps will purchase one in order to look at the for sale section.

it has happened to me twice this year on bits i really really wanted :2gunsfiring_v1:
Ride it like its stolen

Offline AKGOFF

• 900 Air
  • 85 Hutch 'Woody' Trickstar
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2011, 04:35 PM »
I agree on both points, we all want to see MK12 so £20 a year is well worth it.
*******EVERYTHING IS FOR SALE APART FROM THE TRICKSTARS******

Offline Bob_Acid

• Team Admin
  • BMX Overlord
  • It's Bronked
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2011, 06:07 PM »
You buy a tag to sell on the site. If we make it to buy as well it'll take away a large percentage of your customer base which is cutting off your nose to spite your face.  :daumenhoch:

waza04

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2011, 06:20 PM »
You buy a tag to sell on the site. If we make it to buy as well it'll take away a large percentage of your customer base which is cutting off your nose to spite your face.  :daumenhoch:

No not really, as most of the site are supporters......... only a small percentage that don't support!

i think it would make more money, as the non supporters would wanna pay up just to be nosey, and then to be able to buy!

i never sell to a non supporter now, as i got ticked off with them pm'ing me before any else had a chance!

just my opinion, which every! is entitled toooo.  ;D

russ j

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2011, 05:27 PM »
i think non site supporters should just be allowed in the welcome section and soon as they pay they get full use of the site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think thats well fair nothing in life is ever free so why the fook should this be...no one else is going to keep the bmx dream alive so we should  :4_17_5: :4_17_5: :4_17_5:

:daumenhoch:

You take well advantage of the 'free' selling on Burnerworld  ::) i'm pretty sure if BW started a 'site supporter' tag scheme like here you wouldn't cough up cause basically BW is just another avenue for you to sell your 'wares' and your not really a member on a 'sociable' level on there...

I'm not a 'tag' owner on here but then again i buy very little from RADBMX.It is a great site there's no doubt about that (one of the best if not thee best OS BMX forums there is on the internet) but for what i use it for i,like you wouldn't part with any cash on a site a rarely use on a 'sociable' level

Russ..... ;)

Offline lammychop

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2011, 05:39 PM »
i thnk as soon as you pay your money you should get a whole year like the  bmx museum seem a bit daft you can only get up to march or when ever it is it must put people off

Offline Gashead

• Team Owner
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Up the Gas
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2011, 05:44 PM »
i thnk as soon as you pay your money you should get a whole year like the  bmx museum seem a bit daft you can only get up to march or when ever it is it must put people off

With the amount of site supporters that would be an administrative nightmare ! People can't follow the basic rules as it is ! If you renew in March you get 12 months, so I don't see an issue !

On the basis of non site supporters buying stuff, well it's a catch 22, I would like to think that one day they will simply support us  :angel:

Offline Peter J

• BMX Nerd
  • I have issues
    • http://www.sumoservices.com/
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2011, 06:00 PM »
And it's only a tenner  ::)

Bru  :daumenhoch:

and you get to see quad pete's bum hair  :smitten:
I might actually build a bike this year instead of just hoarding parts :)

In2 bmx

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2011, 06:14 PM »
I'd pay £20 . Well worth it .  Or £5 entry for MK 12

What's burnerworld  ??? Please don't tell me people collect them .  ;D

Offline Gish

• 540 Air
  • who the fook are you lookin at !!!!
  • Rated:
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2011, 06:23 PM »
I'd pay £20 . Well worth it .  Or £5 entry for MK 12

What's burnerworld  ??? Please don't tell me people collect them .  ;D

well someone has too :LolLolLolLol:
Ride it like its stolen

Offline Peter J

• BMX Nerd
  • I have issues
    • http://www.sumoservices.com/
  • Rated:
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2011, 06:26 PM »
I think a good Idea would be to place bobafett on a velvet covered plinth at the entrance of the track in an adult nappy and as you drive past stick a tenner in it

Or is that just my fantasy
I might actually build a bike this year instead of just hoarding parts :)

firedfromthecircus

« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2011, 07:08 PM »

On the basis of non site supporters buying stuff, well it's a catch 22, I would like to think that one day they will simply support us  :angel:

I think you have it nailed there. I have only been on the site a week, and there is no way I am going to pay a tenner to use it just now. If I had to pay or go away, I would just go away. I have already bought off someone on here so hopefully I am helping that supporter get good value, and I will become a supporter in due course if I stay the distance. I think a lot of other folk are the same.

BTW, great site. :daumenhoch:

Offline rollin72

• 900 Air
  • I was a ninja
  • Rated:
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2011, 11:27 PM »
I think a good Idea would be to place bobafett on a velvet covered plinth at the entrance of the track in an adult nappy and as you drive past stick a tenner in it

Or is that just my fantasy
you sick puppy >:D

bobbysam

« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2011, 10:41 PM »
Have never bought or sold much (except for being Woody's PP bitch) but I'm still a site supporter, I'm on here every day enjoying the class builds, reading the chat, just enjoying the site in general, I know fook all about BMX I love this site........and I paid £20 this year, money well spent in my book.

Nana

« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2011, 08:00 AM »
-so many times now i have seen sellers saying "dib here them pm me" then all of a sudden bits are sold but no dib on for sale thread-this has happened

Mate that has always happened on this site i could name and shame some very reputable old members on here that have did that to me........the thing is... hey no problem they are yours ...then its .........blank.....blank ....no contact...pm...pm...pm....... oh i dont have them anymore.........no mate cause one of your bestest old school budds who lives a few miles up the road and you have met at least twice wants them so you have no spine and no balls to say no and wallah.

I just ignore them i have a big list on here of big high class knob ends ........they even have the radbmx handshake down............but truth is they have no balls at all

I fooooking especially love it when you hit the bay with some rare partage........this is revenge time for me >:D

As the same knobs are on hey my bestest bud what about them hens teeth you have there .........how much do you want for them  :LolLolLolLol:

They are like little coOCkroaches crawling from shadow to shadow smoking pipes and telling folk that doesnt look right or thats not era correct  ^"^

KNOBS THE LOT OF EM

Lmao dont get me going on that one as it really grates me as you can tell........ :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Forum  |  Q&A, Ideas & Feedback  |  SITE SUPPORTER TAGS AND CONTACTING SELLERS

gfxgfx
gfx gfx