gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975563 Posts in 138924 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 16, 2024, 12:01 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  Thank you Radsters for a fooking great weekend!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Thank you Radsters for a fooking great weekend!  (Read 1735 times)

vincentframes

Thank you Radsters for a fooking great weekend!
« on: August 08, 2011, 03:19 PM »
Woah what a cracking weekend!  :daumenhoch:

Big shout out & thanks to the admins and mods for putting on another great MK - it was great to meet you guys and hang out.  :daumenhoch:

It was so good to meet so many radsters too,  thanks to everyone who came to have a look at what we've been up to - it's been an epic journey for us all so to get some feedback and get chatting to you all was just brilliant.

Some of you will no doubt have seen Paul Hudson's off in the first race - he's fine, bit battered & bruised and he's taken a big old chunk of flesh out of his elbow but didn't get out of A&E until 1am! Silly sod.

Anyway thanks again to everyone involved and everyone who came - had an absolute blast, cannot wait for next year! 

Katie

p.s. I took a few images over the weekend, I've got an album on facebook if you wanna check them out http://tinyurl.com/3r5u3c5

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
Re: Thank you Radsters for a fooking great weekend!
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 03:45 PM »
Great to finally meet you Kate, and the bikes look awesome, Good luck with the auction for the cruiser, hope it makes heaps of cash for charity

Offline ED209

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Live to ride ... ride to live.
    • www.superexstatic.com
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 03:49 PM »
Some of you will no doubt have seen Paul Hudson's off in the first race - he's fine, bit battered & bruised and he's taken a big old chunk of flesh out of his elbow but didn't get out of A&E until 1am! Silly sod.

I was just saying to someone 'oh look I reckon thats Paul Husdon... I had a chat with him on ebay when I was selling some of his old bars' when OOOOOFFFFFF... hes down.

Glad to hear he's ok ... looked a bit heavy but at least he didn't and an S&MAlex!
"Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Dylan Thomas

WANTED : Victor DX 9/16 spindle or pedal

Offline stidds

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2011, 03:50 PM »
It was great to have Vincent Frames at MK and it was a pleasure to meet you Katie.

Offline animal

• Team Moderator
  • BMX Nerd
  • MRD Loony & proud
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2011, 06:46 PM »
Brilliant 2 meet u again  ;)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  Thank you Radsters for a fooking great weekend!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx