gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975597 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 08, 2024, 01:09 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Anyone get to the States regular? Might be a bargain here....
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Anyone get to the States regular? Might be a bargain here....  (Read 778 times)

Offline WINI

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Sheeping it real ;-)
  • Rated:
Bring the UK Freestylers home campaign!!

The Yanks won't have a clue about this one, hence the low bids so far.  I'd love it but postage would be silly.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rickman-Freestyler-Old-school-BMX-/250869530973?pt=Cycling_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a68fd415d
Neil, the bathroom's free. Unlike the country under the Thatcherite junta

Offline glenboy

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
Re: Anyone get to the States regular? Might be a bargain here....
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2011, 06:44 PM »
amazing i bet theres not many of them over there eh

lk_97

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2011, 07:34 PM »
I saw this too and was shocked to see it at $100 with no bids, postage wouldn't be that bad if you could ask him to take the wheels and handlebars off etc, would be about £60?

wazza

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2011, 08:09 PM »
reserve not met  :shocked: :idiot2:

Offline WINI

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Sheeping it real ;-)
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2011, 08:12 PM »
reserve not met  :shocked: :idiot2:

Yeah, thats nuts.  Prob means nothing to the yanks, but you would think the tuffs alone would fetch more than that
Neil, the bathroom's free. Unlike the country under the Thatcherite junta

lk_97

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2011, 08:13 PM »
It will probably be bought then used for the tuffs, stem and cranks and sold cheap on the museum or something.

Offline Picklez

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2011, 11:55 PM »
I'm typically there 6+ times a year, back out there around 7th September. Even have a couple of people in-country that can handle holding/posting when required. Just not something I'd be after at the moment  :( love uk freestyle but currently failing on my quest for og baby blue skyways for the cc prolite so dont need another to dilute focus/cash  :-\
**** WANTED: Early black Comp ST's, Mint Black Shotgun 2 or OG Suede Kashi Aero, Titrons, Black-White/White-Black RadKaps. Thank You ****

Offline Picklez

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2011, 12:20 AM »
I'm there 6+ times a year, back out there first wk of September. also have a couple of people in-country that can handle holding/posting when required. Just not something I'd be after at the moment  :( love uk freestyle but currently failing on my quest for og baby blue skyways for the cc prolite im tryin to sort at the moment, so dont need another to dilute focus/cash  :-\
**** WANTED: Early black Comp ST's, Mint Black Shotgun 2 or OG Suede Kashi Aero, Titrons, Black-White/White-Black RadKaps. Thank You ****

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Anyone get to the States regular? Might be a bargain here....

gfxgfx
gfx gfx