gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975559 Posts in 138924 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 13, 2024, 08:36 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Forum  |  Q&A, Ideas & Feedback  |  Bike Of The Month....
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Bike Of The Month....  (Read 838 times)

Offline Brandy Truffle

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Bike Of The Month....
« on: February 21, 2012, 10:01 AM »
Ok, I vote every month even though I'm not on the site daily, but using this months 'BOTM' as an example, it seems like you're having to wade through pages of comments & posts like 'you defo got my vote mate etc...' Surely it would be better just to see the entries with no comments from other members to maybe 'sway' or direct votes to?

Any chance we could just have the posts of the bikes themselves in the usual 'entry' thread and a separate topic underneath just for that month called 'February BOTM Entry Comments' etc etc so those that want to comment/chat/praise/declare their vote allegiance can post away as they wish... (then delete/archive it out of the way each month...?)

Just a thought as a couple of other people have said they don't vote because having to wade through the banter each month. Looking at votes cast vs site members, somethings up.

As I said, it was just a thought, maybe I'm taking it too seriously.

Offline bobafett

• Team Mechanic
  • Tail Whip
  • mongoose addict
  • Rated:
Re: Bike Of The Month....
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 10:12 AM »

The comments stay in the thread whilst entry is open. Once the actual poll is added for voting all comments are removed - it's been like that for a while now  :daumenhoch:

mongoositis - an expensive disease......

Offline Brandy Truffle

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2012, 08:12 PM »
 :idiot2: Haha! Thought it was me being a bit thick! I normally waltz in & cast my vote - can never remember having to go through pages before.. Doh
Cheers for the explanation John - I defo need to spend more time back on RAD  :daumenhoch:

Offline bobafett

• Team Mechanic
  • Tail Whip
  • mongoose addict
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2012, 10:46 PM »

LOL Carl, no probs mate  :LolLolLolLol:

mongoositis - an expensive disease......

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Forum  |  Q&A, Ideas & Feedback  |  Bike Of The Month....

gfxgfx
gfx gfx