gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975565 Posts in 138924 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 16, 2024, 10:14 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  Portsmouth-Southsea summer outing??
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Portsmouth-Southsea summer outing??  (Read 12073 times)

Offline dubber

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
Portsmouth-Southsea summer outing??
« on: April 24, 2012, 03:24 PM »
this venue was mentioned a while ago for a day out, ive just looked back at the thread and bendycat suggested it for a good days rideout..
http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php'topic=136854.0

still going ahead? ive just read the thread on the bournemouth southcoast ride out..is that instead of a Pompey-southsea one?

Offline southern andy

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • Rated:
Re: Portsmouth-Southsea summer outing??
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2012, 03:43 PM »
The B'mouth one is a different one to Southsea that Sawzall is trying to get organised.
One build a year, the only way to get it right. No rushing involved.

Offline Jamroll

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 04:54 PM »
I'd be more than happy with a roll around at either  :daumenhoch:

willgas

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 06:28 PM »
I'd be well up for both  :D

whatquid

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2012, 02:05 PM »
sounds good to me................

Mdbh

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2012, 07:40 PM »
Yes let's do Southsea then I don't av to get the train! Plus there some nice pubs/bars down here! :daumenhoch:

Offline BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN

• Berm Worm
  • "Click here for link"
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2012, 10:02 PM »
We do need to get a southsea-portsmouth run going - need to work out the route and such  8)
The Devil is away on business, I'm having to step in for him - How can I make your day Hell !!!

Mdbh

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2012, 07:59 AM »
Should start at the skate park for a little session then off down the seafront?

trickydeno

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2012, 06:15 PM »
I've never been south sea skatepark,would love to go!
I'd be up for it if the dates fit  :)
I'm sure the usual suspects would too if it works for them  :daumenhoch:

Mdbh

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2012, 09:03 PM »
Let's get this booked up then! :daumenhoch:

dirtbro

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2012, 10:57 PM »
Oh I do like southsea

Offline BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN

• Berm Worm
  • "Click here for link"
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2012, 12:29 AM »
I've got a baby coming soon - so i think we need to do two things

find a good date that is good for all and most likey to be dry

and sort out a route that we can have a good ride / some nice photo shots / visit the skate park / some lunch some where( fish n' chips beach front or Whipy like back inthe day )/ and maybe a evening meal and a couple of pints

we don't have to rush this as the weather is shite at the mo

didn't disco stu say he knew the owner of the park ?

we could do southsea meet up and ride to porstmouth and then back to southsea ? any idea's ?

cheers B  ;)
The Devil is away on business, I'm having to step in for him - How can I make your day Hell !!!

trickydeno

« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2012, 01:00 PM »
I've got a baby coming soon - so i think we need to do two things

find a good date that is good for all and most likey to be dry

and sort out a route that we can have a good ride / some nice photo shots / visit the skate park / some lunch some where( fish n' chips beach front or Whipy like back inthe day )/ and maybe a evening meal and a couple of pints

we don't have to rush this as the weather is shite at the mo

didn't disco stu say he knew the owner of the park ?

we could do southsea meet up and ride to porstmouth and then back to southsea ? any idea's ?

cheers B  ;)

Sounds cool to me mate  :)

Mdbh

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2012, 07:26 AM »
Everything is poss and the weather seems to av sorted it's self out! So let's get a date sorted, I know all the guys that run the park and there won't be any special treatment for us! Could start off at Portsmouth central train station so everybody can meet up hit a few pubs/bars in Albert rd then ride to sssp then down the front for a ride couple more pubs down there, then bk to Albert rd for a currie?

Offline dubber

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2012, 02:04 PM »
maybe meet at the train station (central) then head to gunwharf, for a few beers, dont forget ollie that albert rd there aint gonna be anywhere for the bikes! have to ride fast through portsea or some fooker will nick the bikes. :shocked:..then from gunwharf to the skatepark via the seafront, can get the fish n chips from the fair or along osbourne rd for a kebab. :daumenhoch:
if its wet tho the skatepark wont be open which will be a downer..oh and you WILL need a helmet for the skatepark, they are for hire but only got a limited amount.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 02:09 PM by Dubber »

Mdbh

« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2012, 02:25 PM »
Let's set a date then? :daumenhoch:

Mdbh

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2012, 01:10 PM »
How about August?

Offline dubber

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2012, 04:32 PM »
How about August?

Sounds good to me... :daumenhoch:

Mdbh

« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2012, 07:19 PM »

spesh

« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2012, 08:31 PM »
maybe meet at the train station (central) then head to gunwharf, for a few beers, dont forget ollie that albert rd there aint gonna be anywhere for the bikes! have to ride fast through portsea or some fooker will nick the bikes. :shocked:..then from gunwharf to the skatepark via the seafront, can get the fish n chips from the fair or along osbourne rd for a kebab. :daumenhoch:
if its wet tho the skatepark wont be open which will be a downer..oh and you WILL need a helmet for the skatepark, they are for hire but only got a limited amount.

im from portsea born and bred there ya fook!!! :LolLolLolLol:
portsea aint what it was all the scum are banged up or moved out...youll be fine :daumenhoch:

ps id love to go but all my 20s are gone ive only got me OM flyer too big for the skatepark :-\

Mdbh

« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2012, 08:35 PM »
Don't think there be much ramp riding fella so come and get lashed! Plus if your with us they won't nick our bikes coz your 1 of em! :LolLolLolLol:

spesh

« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2012, 08:39 PM »
Don't think there be much ramp riding fella so come and get lashed! Plus if your with us they won't nick our bikes coz your 1 of em! :LolLolLolLol:

:LolLolLolLol: we lived in a dead end road i can remember leaving my bmx out on the pavement all night and no one touched it mainly because i was the only one who had a bmx in portsea then...those were the days

Offline dubber

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2012, 03:26 PM »

im from portsea born and bred there ya fook!!! :LolLolLolLol:
portsea aint what it was all the scum are banged up or moved out...youll be fine :daumenhoch:

ps id love to go but all my 20s are gone ive only got me OM flyer too big for the skatepark :-\

i agree its not as bad as it was, my mrs was brought up there (curzon howe rd & cumberland street) still some scrotes down there, i dropped my mate off the other day (grenville house) as we turned the corner 2 little cnuts popped a window on a car and nicked the shopping,all done in about 15 seconds..
how long ago did yu live there, my mother in law used to work in john barrys or dons as it was called after i think. in queen st..maureen her name is, she worked in there for about 30yrs..

spesh

« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2012, 03:34 PM »
i was born in the house that my mum still lives in at king william st i moved out in about 1999
my mum worked in smiths newsagents in queen st is marreens surname brimecombe if so i know her
whats ya mrs name as i knew quite afew peeps in curzon howe rd and cumberland st is she my age 43?

Offline dubber

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2012, 06:12 PM »
alrite mate, her surname is forder, and thats what my mrs would have been, her name is elaine (49), older brother and sister alan and karen..
whats your surname?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 06:14 PM by Dubber »

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  Portsmouth-Southsea summer outing??

gfxgfx
gfx gfx