gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975542 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6347 Members - Latest Member: Paulo2 May 05, 2024, 03:02 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  Just had an email from XC Skatepark in Hemel [FRIDAY 3RD AUGUST]
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Just had an email from XC Skatepark in Hemel [FRIDAY 3RD AUGUST]  (Read 1063 times)

griff

Some of you may remember I tried to get a night going at the XC indoor park in Hemel a little while back, but we couldn't quite get enough riders to make it happen
Well they haven't forgotten about us - just received the email below.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi John
I hope that you are well. I am just contacting you to give you first refusal on booking some spaces on the XC First Birthday late-nighter.
We are holding an over 18's event with local bands playing and a variety of comps in the park on Friday 3rd August from 10pm-1am. Tickets are £5 to spectate or £10 to skate and spectate. They must be pre-booked.
If you are interested please let me know asap as they are expected to sell quickly and it would be great if you could use your contacts to spread the word as we hope it is going to be a brilliant night
hope to hear from you soon

Nikki Waters

----------------------------------------------------------------

I'm well up for this, but can't say 100% for a few days as I may be travelling with work
Anyone else interested please stick your name down in the thread or contact Nikki at NIKKI.WATERS@SPORTSPACE.CO.UK to book your place
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 05:37 PM by griff »

griff

" Tickets are £5 to spectate or £10 to skate and spectate."

So its a skateboarding event?

I did see that - am guessing it's mixed but as it's over 18s should stop a lot of the scooters turning up
Doesn't look good for me going though, just got off the phone and looks like I'm going to be in SA all week (might be the week after but unlikely)

Offline ED209

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Live to ride ... ride to live.
    • www.superexstatic.com
  • Rated:
your title says the 8th ( a Wednesday ) and the text says the 3rd ( a Friday )

whaagwan?

can't say that this is tempting me.
"Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Dylan Thomas

WANTED : Victor DX 9/16 spindle or pedal

griff

your title says the 8th ( a Wednesday ) and the text says the 3rd ( a Friday )

whaagwan?

can't say that this is tempting me.

sorry for confusion Ed - fixed the title now
still waiting to find out work situation here myself

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  Just had an email from XC Skatepark in Hemel [FRIDAY 3RD AUGUST]

gfxgfx
gfx gfx