gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975608 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 16, 2024, 11:18 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Videos  |  Drift HD Ghost
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Drift HD Ghost  (Read 1122 times)

Offline Biggeorge

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Drift HD Ghost
« on: August 28, 2013, 09:50 PM »
I got one of these a few months back and think its great. Really really impressive little camera.
I was going to get a go pro hero 3 but founds that there's loads of people having really major problems with them and no fix in sight.
I stumbled across the HD Ghost and got it from action cameras and they were great, excellent package and they've even sent me a prototype helmet mount to try out.
It's a great camera, I'm still learning how to use it. It does 1080p at 30 fps, 960 at 50fps, 720 at 60 fps and wvga at 120 fps
It will film in video, Photo, Timelapse or Photoburst modes. Photos can be taken up to 11mp.
The screen is great for setting up and viewing your masterpieces!
The mounts are great too, it can be put on helmet or strap mounts, bike mounts or tripods. If its not straight, then just turn the lens so the arrow points up and it will film correctly. Very clever! It's got a standard thread on it to use normal mounts, of you can use the clip mount that comes with it and is very good.
The battery is great, lasts ages, up to 3 hrs. And it's waterproof up to 9ft.
It also has video tagging, where you can be riding along, do something amazing, hit the button on the remote and it saves the last few minutes.
The remote is a thing of brilliance. It has coloured lights to tell you what mode it's in and if its recording and has big buttons so it can be used with big gloves on.
It also generates its own Wi-fi so you can link it to you smartphone or tablet via the app and download your vids. The app is the only weak link at the moment. I'm having it crash a lot and other weird things but drift support is very good and will email you back quickly to try and sort your problems out.

http://driftinnovation.com/camera/drift-hd-ghost/
http://www.actioncameras.co.uk/

Some of my vids are here.....
http://www.youtube.com/user/megamark69

And here's some of the stills taken on it or from videos...

Offline Gnarlyscoots

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • BANNED
  • Rated:
Re: Drift HD Ghost
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2013, 11:23 PM »
Buddy, you got skillz  :4_17_5:

I like the seat tube mounted vid, good edit too in the start  :daumenhoch:

Looks a good cam, gonna take a looksie, thanks for the share.
BANNED

Offline paulb113

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2013, 10:43 PM »
Just watched some of your vids, great skills :daumenhoch: I am going to try and learn a few of those tricks :)

Offline Biggeorge

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2013, 09:02 PM »
Been out again today and did some more vids. Love this camera! Good luck with the stunts fella. Giz a shout if you want any tips!

/>
/>
/>

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Videos  |  Drift HD Ghost

gfxgfx
gfx gfx