gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975562 Posts in 138924 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 15, 2024, 07:53 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Any tracks near Liverpool / Manchester?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Any tracks near Liverpool / Manchester?  (Read 632 times)

aaronsat

Any tracks near Liverpool / Manchester?
« on: August 08, 2006, 11:29 AM »
After some help with regards to getting further information on either the Heywood or Preston tracks.

The situation is that after getting back into BMX'ing after a 20yr break, I think that I have eventually managed to convince my older brother to get back on his bike.

We originally raced in the South East and then got into the national scene back in the 80's but he moved up to Golbounre (near Liverpool / Manchester) about 7 years ago.

As some of you know I have started to race at Hersden and also had the pleasure of racing at MK on Sunday - I think it’s the fact that he is so competitive, especially against his little brother that he now wants to have a go!

Gav from bikevideos.org.uk mentioned that either Heywood or Preston would be good for an old school ride - anyone got any advice or pics of the tracks?

Thanks

Sats

Offline oberonspacefruit

• BMX Legend
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
Re: Any tracks near Liverpool / Manchester?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2006, 01:36 PM »
heywood track is about 5 miles from me.

pm me with what you want to know dude.
I want to touch ORB

FIL S

Re: Any tracks near Liverpool / Manchester?
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2006, 03:10 PM »

Have a look at this thread, plenty of pics of the Preston track. Its in use now and gate practice's are held on Sat afternoons and Tues evenings.

http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php'topic=12495.msg141700#msg141700

PM me for directions if you want,

Phil.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Any tracks near Liverpool / Manchester?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx