gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975557 Posts in 138923 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 12, 2024, 09:54 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Forum  |  Q&A, Ideas & Feedback  |  What's happened to the top bar of the site where it used to have the radbmx logo
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: What's happened to the top bar of the site where it used to have the radbmx logo  (Read 662 times)

Offline glenboy

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
As above I noticed the other dsy the top bit of the radbmx we page is missing on PC and on my phone

Offline stidds

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
At the top of the page to the left of 'HOME' there is an arrow.  Click the arrow and you will have everything back.

Offline glenboy

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
cheers sean that's done the trick I must have pressed it previously without knowing  :4_17_5:  :daumenhoch:

Offline stidds

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
cheers sean that's done the trick I must have pressed it previously without knowing  :4_17_5:  :daumenhoch:

Exactly how I found out about that triangle Glen, I pressed it by mistake and lost the top banner.  :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Forum  |  Q&A, Ideas & Feedback  |  What's happened to the top bar of the site where it used to have the radbmx logo

gfxgfx
gfx gfx