gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975561 Posts in 138924 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 13, 2024, 05:43 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  Rehab Wakefield Riders.....
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Rehab Wakefield Riders.....  (Read 817 times)

Offline Beaterman

• Curb Endo
  • If you can't Beater them.... Join em!
  • Rated:
Rehab Wakefield Riders.....
« on: April 20, 2014, 12:35 PM »
Hay guys...

Any riders iin here that use to ride at the Rehab Wakefield circa 96-99...

It was round about the time Jon Taylor & Wolfman was riding there - it would be good to hook up with people again - its been about 16 years since i sat on a bike....

I wasn't a known rider but I did pull off one of the finest tricks of all time  (probably not actually)  this comprised a Jamie Bestwick manual, the quarter pipe in front of the cafe and my front peg catching his...... resulting in Jamie falling off....!!! not my finest hour knocking off one of my heros at the time..... looking back now it was actually fkin hilarious! - wonder if he remembers!

anyway! if any of you are out there - would be good to hook up!

Spk Soon

J
Who needs breaks when you have perfectly solid concrete!

Offline nosepickben

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
Re: Rehab Wakefield Riders.....
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2014, 02:24 PM »
Ey up, i was a wakey regular from 93 until it moved. Plenty of fun and injuries and "firsts" happened in there for me.

Offline Beaterman

• Curb Endo
  • If you can't Beater them.... Join em!
  • Rated:
Re: Rehab Wakefield Riders.....
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2014, 02:35 PM »
 ;D
nice one man! ha ha - i do miss the good old rehab days! i bet there are so many empty buildings where something like rehab could be re created!.... Do you keep in touch with anyone from back in the day?
Who needs breaks when you have perfectly solid concrete!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  Rehab Wakefield Riders.....

gfxgfx
gfx gfx