gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975604 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 12, 2024, 04:34 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Welcome!  |  Welcome  |  beast rampz skatepark
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: beast rampz skatepark  (Read 2665 times)

Offline beast rampz

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • Rated:
beast rampz skatepark
« on: April 25, 2014, 09:26 AM »
hey guys
I own beast rampz skatepark in Manchester and am thinking of doing an old school and new school bmx night would anyone be interested in this bring down old school bikes and have a roll around and a chat and also see what the youngsters are doing now check out beastrampz.com also loads of clips on you tube facebook twitter cheers mark

Bru

Re: beast rampz skatepark
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2014, 09:52 AM »
Hey Mark,

Welcome to the site  :4_17_5:

I'm sure we could sort something, are you doing out of hours lockins up there too?

Bru  :daumenhoch:

Offline beast rampz

• Rated:
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2014, 08:07 PM »
thanks
yes we do lock ins got one tonight the Manchester womans roller derby skaters have hired it

Bru

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2014, 08:10 PM »
thanks
yes we do lock ins got one tonight the Manchester womans roller derby skaters have hired it

Drop me a PM Mark... Give me numbers, times etc, if I think it's doable I'm only in Northwich so happy to try and arrange something for a lockin.

Offline paulb113

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2014, 12:44 AM »
Sounds great :daumenhoch:

We had a couple of lockins at the Arc in Preston last year, a lot of us mentioned another one on the recent Chester ride and we had tried to sort one out at Leyland but council wouldn't let them.

I know of around at least ten people maybe more who would be up for it, plus a couple of old school skateboarders I used to ride with. Also into roller skating but old school Bauer with 651s we get plenty of the derby skaters at Wigan and Atherton roller rink

Offline mattfx81

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2014, 04:45 AM »
A few of us older ones who ride at Rhyl and there nippers will be up for this as we were talking about it the other day! Keep me updated

Offline Spen69

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • It was less than TWELVE parsecs.... .
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2014, 09:06 AM »
Mark your park looks awesome mate, really smart.

There are quite a few of us who ride still and a night in Manchester would be well attended but we generally prefer to do a private hire or at least an over 30's policy as we ride ok but dread trying to keep out the way of the teenage flip-whip brigade as we'd do them an aweful injury if we collided with them!

Have a look in the members events section and you will see Terminal One in Melton and Flo in Nottingham do exactly these kind of nights. We also hire out Flo in Leicester,  Creation in Birmingham and as Paul said earlier, Blackpool and Preston.  We had a night at Stockport at Bones but the park is a bit old and the surfaces way too slippy so we're not keen to go back there too soon!

Pick a date and put it up in members events and we we drag ourselves over the hills to you!

Spen
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 09:08 AM by Spen69 »
Still limping......

Offline beast rampz

• Rated:
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2014, 12:36 PM »
hi guys
thanks a lot for your feedback and comments I will have a chat with my mate and co owner tim and see if we can sort a date out  I will keep you posted
cheers mark

Offline paulb113

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2014, 03:00 PM »

texted a few people, if it happens are skateboards welcome? Only one guy still go on his board now.

griff

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2014, 04:59 PM »
Welcome to Rad  :daumenhoch:

Offline BMX1973

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2014, 06:43 PM »
 :welcome to  :radbmxsmilie:  :daumenhoch:

Offline oldtired

• 540 Air
  • Dirty Old Man
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2014, 11:17 PM »
Yorkshire folks would be on this i would have thought ,

as spen mentioned , an over 30's night or Rad private hire tends to generate more interest,   would have thought the turn out would be good given the location  :daumenhoch:

Bru

« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2014, 09:48 AM »
I'm dealing with Mark to try and get some date alternatives together for a RAD lockin..  ;)

Offline beast rampz

• Rated:
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2014, 07:32 PM »
A couple of pics of my bikes. One new,the Skyway 50th anniversary frame forks wheels with profile cranks stem etc and the white quadangle with  graphites  (on the rhythm section at the park) I've had for a while now great for having a roll round when the parks closed

Cheers,Mark
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 08:29 PM by beast rampz »

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Welcome!  |  Welcome  |  beast rampz skatepark

gfxgfx
gfx gfx