gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975608 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 16, 2024, 03:32 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Forum  |  Q&A, Ideas & Feedback  |  I KNOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: I KNOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 730 times)

Flaz

how about a auction or and a old school parts section  (oh and ive copyrighted this idea so i dont want anyone to stealing it ok or there'lll be trouble  :knuppel2: )

2020mad

:police: nothing to see here move along.

scary_leary

I dont think this auction idea is all that anyway.
I prefer a clear price inc postage..we gonna have an auctions for cheap items ie: (£3 pair of grips or £5 seats) great!!!  :-\

duncan

Maybe an occasional auction would be fun, but the way it is just now would seem to be the best way (for buyers anyway).
It gives someone the chance to grab a nice item if they happen to see it first, whereas with auctions they might stop participating for fear of always getting outbid.
The 'offers' ads already act as a kind of auction when required.

Offline oberonspacefruit

• BMX Legend
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
you could do an auction yourself.
I want to touch ORB

theRuler

i think "offers" deters buyers

a clear price with pics is the way to go.

if you wanna do "offers", take it to the bay.

i have bought over 20 framesets in the last 12 months, and not one of them has been bought through making an offer!

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
I agree that ""offers"" can put people off, especially when something might be high value....unless you are well clued up you can embarass yourself or feel that a low offer is taking the pi ss. I want a set of redline forklifter bars, Radhab has a pair and has asked for offers, i offered £25.. then he tells me they stand him in at £70...I was a long way off, so offers should say "offers above £**

This will help us less edumacated peeps
A long time ago, in a land far away!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Forum  |  Q&A, Ideas & Feedback  |  I KNOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx