gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975497 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6343 Members - Latest Member: dan-dare March 28, 2024, 12:01 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  MK bikes.. Post 'em here
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: MK bikes.. Post 'em here  (Read 2932 times)

Offline hotdog

• Look Back
  • Rated:
MK bikes.. Post 'em here
« on: August 08, 2020, 11:05 PM »
Let's see which bike(s) you would have taken to MK had it not been cancelled...
I'll start us off.
[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Offline Spen69

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • It was less than TWELVE parsecs.... .
  • Rated:
Re: MK bikes.. Post 'em here
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2020, 02:01 AM »
Been riding with the Usual Suspects today around MK on my Retro Pro-Perfomer  :coolsmiley:

[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]
Still limping......

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2020, 07:52 AM »
I was leaning towards taking my cruiser for the ride out. And my Team Murray to stick in one of the categories, but as I Now had no rush to get it ready, I just spread the parts out yesterday ready for the build.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2020, 08:11 AM by SDF »
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. Miss you loads Dad

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2020, 08:26 PM »
I was leaning towards taking my cruiser for the ride out. And my Team Murray to stick in one of the categories, but as I Now had no rush to get it ready, I just spread the parts out yesterday ready for the build.

This should have loads of posts. And it would if was on shitty Facebook.
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. Miss you loads Dad

Offline Spen69

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • It was less than TWELVE parsecs.... .
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2020, 11:04 PM »
^^^ x2 bud, couldn't agree more^^^   :-\
Still limping......

Offline Taipan

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2020, 11:26 PM »
Agree with the above  :(  thats all you see on faceache (when I rarely take a look) is people just selling,selling selling! and the usual suspect lil Rich kids bragging about how much this cost to build! yada yada yada!  :idiot2: no decent threads like on here  :daumenhoch:

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2020, 11:43 PM »
Agree with the above  :(  thats all you see on faceache (when I rarely take a look) is people just selling,selling selling! and the usual suspect lil Rich kids bragging about how much this cost to build! yada yada yada!  :idiot2: no decent threads like on here  :daumenhoch:

Facebook has made its place and is firm, which in terms of forum longevity meant it was the beginning of the end, for any forum, not just RAD. I fought for a couple of years when I was a Mod, to bin the FB group, but got ignored.

I absolutely agree with you on the subject of decent threads, FB will never replace the fountain of knowledge and quality of build threads that you get on here.

GO FORWARD TO THE PAST, WITH NRP'S

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2020, 09:16 AM »

Facebook has made its place and is firm, which in terms of forum longevity meant it was the beginning of the end, for any forum, not just RAD. I fought for a couple of years when I was a Mod, to bin the FB group, but got ignored.

I absolutely agree with you on the subject of decent threads, FB will never replace the fountain of knowledge and quality of build threads that you get on here.

Be great to see all the builds that people were planning to take to Mk on this thread. I don't use Facebook. 

Offline hotdog

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2020, 12:01 PM »
Yup,it's a shame really. Come to think of it we could have had a 'virtual' MK Show n Shine thread on here if it weren't for a lack of interest.  ::)

Offline Bob_Acid

• Team Admin
  • BMX Overlord
  • It's Bronked
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2020, 02:51 PM »
I think problem with forums is that they just aren't phone friendly, navigating about on my tablet is fine but on the phone it's crap. I held off from Facebook for years, in the end though It took over.

Offline Bob_Acid

• Team Admin
  • BMX Overlord
  • It's Bronked
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2020, 02:52 PM »
I did try to post pictures of my bikes in here from my phone but it wouldn't work 👀

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2020, 03:12 PM »
Yes, I find it tricky to post my pics. I have to resize them etcetera, but I get there in the end.

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2020, 03:14 PM »
I did try to post pictures of my bikes in here from my phone but it wouldn't work 👀

I posted pics using Tapatalk for years Bob, never had an issue, but as Griff predicted, they have now started to charge to use their app.

GO FORWARD TO THE PAST, WITH NRP'S

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  MK bikes.. Post 'em here

gfxgfx
gfx gfx