gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975557 Posts in 138923 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 12, 2024, 06:03 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Where have all the PIc's gone?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Where have all the PIc's gone?  (Read 5050 times)

Offline Taipan

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
Where have all the PIc's gone?
« on: February 09, 2023, 12:45 PM »
THis site was and is a font of knowledge but seem's now when you search for something then for a split second the pic appears then its gone!  :shocked:  just disappears before your eyes? Is it just me or does this happen to you all? Is it connected to Photobucket when they started charging to bee on there and is that why the pics have gone? strange thing is tho when you google radbmx forum outside of here the pics sometimes can be seen there? anyone know?  ::)

Offline Chilli Rinse

• Look Back
  • I'm gonna need a bigger shed 😂
  • Rated:
Re: Where have all the PIc's gone?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2023, 01:36 PM »
I don't know why Carl but the same happens to me when trying to view some older threads. And BOTM seems to have gone, although the last month with anything entered was September last year I think.
Low end French does it for me ! 😂

Offline Midschoolfool

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2023, 01:40 PM »
Yes it's because of Photobucket.

They switched to paid only years ago. At which point they held your images hostage and started putting water marks over them and making the page crash when you tried to dump your images.

At which point in around 2017 someone made an app that cost a dollar that bypasses their crash and dumped out the images. I did this and archived all of mine.

I then switched to Imgur, who are slowly starting to go the same way. IE if you use an ad blocker they break the size editing tools so I now do them all manually in Photoshop.

Anything on Photobucket will now be gone, and I'm pretty confident their tactics didn't work. Simply as no one is using it now.

Offline Chilli Rinse

• Look Back
  • I'm gonna need a bigger shed 😂
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2023, 06:20 PM »
And BOTM seems to have gone, although the last month with anything entered was September last year I think.

Nope, it is there 🤣 I think I minimized that section  :idiot2:
Low end French does it for me ! 😂

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Where have all the PIc's gone?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx