gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975562 Posts in 138924 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 15, 2024, 07:16 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  STREET STYLER BETTER THAN A TV. ESPECIALLY BBC.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: STREET STYLER BETTER THAN A TV. ESPECIALLY BBC.  (Read 5469 times)

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
STREET STYLER BETTER THAN A TV. ESPECIALLY BBC.
« on: February 22, 2023, 07:52 PM »
TV has finished 100 percent  for me , rather relax  with a beer and admire the street styler, anybody else  do the same?

Steve.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2023, 08:07 PM by SDF »
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. Miss you loads Dad

Offline Midschoolfool

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: STREET STYLER BETTER THAN A TV. ESPECIALLY BBC.
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2023, 08:27 PM »
I got rid of my TV license three years ago. I still watch my TV, but certainly not with any of that shit. I have to fill out a form every year ffs.

But yeah dude, bikes are much better and I love that one. I had a NOS SB in 1999. I paid ?40 for it  :LolLolLolLol:

Oh how I wish I had never built it, let alone sold it.

Offline Taipan

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2023, 10:12 PM »
Looking good  :daumenhoch:  is that a Ruffell rep underneath the cheese an onion styler lol  :daumenhoch:

get a pic of it up please  :daumenhoch:

Offline brettypeeps

• Team Admin / Mechanic
  • My life is Radbmx
    • Bretts Bikes
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2023, 11:08 PM »
Looks great explosion

There should be more Green and Yellow builds fistblump

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2023, 06:39 AM »
I got rid of my TV license three years ago. I still watch my TV, but certainly not with any of that shit. I have to fill out a form every year ffs.

But yeah dude, bikes are much better and I love that one. I had a NOS SB in 1999. I paid ?40 for it  :LolLolLolLol:

Oh how I wish I had never built it, let alone sold it.

Thanks👍 BLIMEY ?40 , wished I?d have bought ten and stashed them😀. I paid ?125  for mine  in 2014  at Mk Biago vertigo the deal was I buy the last one left with a damaged box, so I took a risk, and it turned out good, just one Toney scratch.
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. Miss you loads Dad

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2023, 06:40 AM »
Looks great explosion

Many thanks Brett.

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2023, 06:48 AM »
Looking good  :daumenhoch:  is that a Ruffell rep underneath the cheese an onion styler lol  :daumenhoch:

get a pic of it up please  :daumenhoch:

Here's a couple of pics, will get a better one outside. I've kept the Autograph  that Neil signed since the famous Kellogg's series. Me and my brother were the first to greet Neil and Craig arriving in the Beyond software wagon piloted by Peter Hawkins.

We spotted Neil's orange beat, and Craig's prolites tucked in the Beyond software wagon, and drooled as they unpacked them.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2023, 06:55 AM by SDF »

Offline Taipan

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2023, 10:38 AM »
That is stunning fella  "wantit" :4_17_5: :daumenhoch:

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2023, 11:37 AM »
That is stunning fella  "wantit" :4_17_5: :daumenhoch:

Many thanks👍

Offline deeman

• Site Supporter
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2023, 07:52 PM »
Looks great explosion

i am dying to do a Jess Dyrenforth rep green/ yellow Performer!  :daumenhoch:
SMALL MINDS TALK ABOUT PEOPLE....
MEDIUM MINDS TALK ABOUT EVENTS...
GREAT MINDS TALK ABOUT IDEAS....

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  STREET STYLER BETTER THAN A TV. ESPECIALLY BBC.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx