gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975563 Posts in 138924 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 16, 2024, 09:18 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Selling off my OS BMX collection
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Selling off my OS BMX collection  (Read 5893 times)

Offline Chromo Buzz

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Selling off my OS BMX collection
« on: March 12, 2023, 06:49 PM »
Good evening all,

It's been quite few years since I have been active on the forum, probably lost the love back in 2017 . After some changes in my life and buying a house last September, I have decided to sell off my small collection  of OS BMX''s.  3 complete bikes (Haro Master 1985/chrome, Haro Sport 1985/chrome & an Aero Reflex 1984/chrome),  also have a NOS Haro Sport 1985/chrome f/forks in its original packing too, still in original box that was imported from Texas back in  January 2016.

20230313-161854" border="0
20230313-161505" border="0
20230313-161536" border="0
20230313-161542" border="0
20230313-161643" border="0
20230313-161716" border="0
20230313-161816" border="0
20230313-161820" border="0
20230313-161824" border="0
20230313-161832" border="0

Haro-Yellow" border="0
Haro-Yellow-3" border="0
Haro-Yellow-3" border="0

Haro-Red" border="0
Haro-Red-4" border="0
Haro-Red-3" border="0
Haro-Red-2" border="0

Reflex" border="0
Reflex-3" border="0
Reflex-2" border="0

What I am asking  here is for some guidance/advice please.....Firstly, is there still a demand in the scene...? Secondly is there an easier way of uploading pics to the forum, rather than the old way of using photo bucket. ...? I last used that method back in 2015, surely there's a much simpler way now.....?

All 3 bikes have some tasty components on them, I'd like to try and sell them as completes but I appreciate that I could make more money by splitting them and people may not like the bike how it's built up colourwise. ....personal touch and all that.

I'm not on Facebook,  so I guess here and Ebay will be where I'll sell them.

Any help/advice would be truly appreciated, thanks in advance Radsters for your time.

Regards,
Buzz.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2023, 09:58 PM by brettypeeps »

Offline deeman

• Site Supporter
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
Re: Selling off my OS BMX collection
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2023, 07:50 PM »
What do you have buddy?
Yea best way to get most money is defo split them for parts///i once had a beautifuuly built Powerlite FS i couldn't sell for ?350.....i split it and got over 700 back!
get a For sale ad up on here
Damo  :daumenhoch:
SMALL MINDS TALK ABOUT PEOPLE....
MEDIUM MINDS TALK ABOUT EVENTS...
GREAT MINDS TALK ABOUT IDEAS....

Offline Chromo Buzz

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2023, 10:26 PM »
What do you have buddy?
Yea best way to get most money is defo split them for parts///i once had a beautifuuly built Powerlite FS i couldn't sell for ?350.....i split it and got over 700 back!

Hey Dammo, thanks for the quick reply👍. The bikes I have are mentioned in my initial post, if there's an easy way of loading pics I'll post them along with a 'for sale' thread on here.
That was a nice tidy sum you made there by splitting your ride up..🙂

Offline brettypeeps

• Team Admin / Mechanic
  • My life is Radbmx
    • Bretts Bikes
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2023, 11:19 PM »
email me the pics and i will upload them for you.  brettypeeps@hotmail.com

Offline deeman

• Site Supporter
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2023, 01:11 AM »
What do you have buddy?

Hey Dammo, thanks for the quick reply👍. The bikes I have are mentioned in my initial post, if there's an easy way of loading pics I'll post them along with a 'for sale' thread on here.

Sorry, i missed tha...love a Haro, i had a sport myself a while back! use imgur.com if you need a hosting site  :daumenhoch:
SMALL MINDS TALK ABOUT PEOPLE....
MEDIUM MINDS TALK ABOUT EVENTS...
GREAT MINDS TALK ABOUT IDEAS....

Offline Taipan

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2023, 01:20 PM »
Be nice to see something tasty for sale on here fella as its been a bit vacant in the sales section  :daumenhoch: get Dammo to help you out with the posting  pics extra :daumenhoch: From experience on any selling platform completes are not usually sold as is? as everyone tends to build as they want it unless the bike is priced as a complete  stupidly low  ??? so often if you have the time and want to get maximum money back breaking the bike up will reap better rewards  :daumenhoch:  I cant say I'm interested in buying complete bikes anymore but am certainly in the market for some nice parts,whatever you choose to do good luck and get them up on here for a start  :daumenhoch:

Offline Chromo Buzz

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2023, 04:30 PM »
email me the pics and i will upload them for you.  brettypeeps@hotmail.com

Afternoon brettypeeps, thanks for your kind offer.....I'll ping some photo's over to you later this eve.....Buz🤟

Offline Chromo Buzz

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2023, 04:32 PM »
What do you have buddy?

Sorry, i missed tha...love a Haro, i had a sport myself a while back! use imgur.com if you need a hosting site  :daumenhoch:

Hey Dammo,
Thanks for the heads up on that .....👍

Offline Chromo Buzz

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2023, 04:37 PM »
Be nice to see something tasty for sale on here fella as its been a bit vacant in the sales section  :daumenhoch: get Dammo to help you out with the posting  pics extra :daumenhoch: From experience on any selling platform completes are not usually sold as is? as everyone tends to build as they want it unless the bike is priced as a complete  stupidly low  ??? so often if you have the time and want to get maximum money back breaking the bike up will reap better rewards  :daumenhoch:  I cant say I'm interested in buying complete bikes anymore but am certainly in the market for some nice parts,whatever you choose to do good luck and get them up on here for a start  :daumenhoch:

Afternoon Taipan,
Will defo prefer to sell on here 1st, though the trouble I have is I don't have a 'scooby doo' on the value of parts now..🤔.

I think I'll have to do a parts list and put it up on here and get your opinions....🤟

Offline brettypeeps

• Team Admin / Mechanic
  • My life is Radbmx
    • Bretts Bikes
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2023, 09:50 PM »
Pictures added to top of thread

Offline Chromo Buzz

• Curb Endo
  • Rated: