gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975601 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 09, 2024, 10:55 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  Standard Bike co (sticker scans)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Standard Bike co (sticker scans)  (Read 1881 times)

YGT

Standard Bike co (sticker scans)
« on: November 21, 2006, 05:17 PM »
Ok here is the deal,
I was able to get a few scans of 2 of my standard stickers sets, before I go on holiday.

However I really dont have anywhere to host it at the moment , and dont have the time to look ....
so I am hoping for a little "rad" help and unity.

I am putting a link up to my harddrive, which is on for a few hours but will obviously shut down soon for my holiday.
If you download the sticker image, please post your email address below so that when my laptop is offline, that other rad users can email some one for the images.

LINK :::: http://c80-216-248-69.bredband.comhem.se/~markpettersson/standard.jpg

Also if anyone does start to do a few reprints with the images used, please concider sending me a set :)

Mark

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
Re: Standard Bike co (sticker scans)
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2006, 05:43 PM »
mark your a star,just hope someone can get a good copy so i can get some repros done ,my man can do a great job just need proper size to scan in,so if anyone can scan them and send to me i will get a load done,and will send u some mark   :daumenhoch:

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2006, 05:45 PM »
The scan comes up very big, is that full size or bigger   ???
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

YGT

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2006, 05:46 PM »
While i rember the stickers were scanned at full scale at either 200 or 300 dpi ( I cannot remeber)
can anyone get onto the link I have posted?

Mark

YGT

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2006, 05:49 PM »
the stickers should be to scale, but just in case I have measured the sta downtube stickers (edge to edge of the sticker material) and it measures 274.3mm
Hope this helps.

Mark

Flying_fox

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2006, 06:37 PM »
nice one. :daumenhoch:

I thinking of re-painting my new school 125R, those stickers would look totally different to what every one else has on their new school bikes. I think my tubes must be a bit smaller in diameter than the ones those decals are ment for so I might have to get a couple scaled down a little if I go for it.

Have you (or anyone else) got any pictures of a bike with those blue ones on? Just so I can cheeck out the placment of them, then get an idea what mine might look like if I used those, before I jump in head first.

rory

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2006, 08:11 PM »
 thanx mate , ive been after those for two years

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  Standard Bike co (sticker scans)

gfxgfx
gfx gfx