gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975549 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 09, 2024, 05:57 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  vertegos mx 900s-1000s ARE real DEFFO if not marked up as repro ones lol
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: vertegos mx 900s-1000s ARE real DEFFO if not marked up as repro ones lol  (Read 9239 times)

dj_benice

Re: vertegos mx 900s-1000s ARE real DEFFO
« Reply #100 on: December 07, 2006, 05:10 PM »
Dunno but he has bought off the dude that won the camo stem pad on the bay today, so ebay user lgo66v spill the beans on sixtyniner_1969 ;)

Offline brass monkey!

• BMX Overlord
  • BRASS MONKEY, JUNKIE, THAT FUNKY MONKEY !
  • Rated:
« Reply #101 on: December 07, 2006, 05:15 PM »
Dunno but he has bought off the dude that won the camo stem pad on the bay today, so ebay user lgo66v spill the beans on sixtyniner_1969 ;)

£38 for the Stem Pad !!  :shocked: :shocked:

MONKEYBISCUITS RIP !!

dj_benice

« Reply #102 on: December 07, 2006, 05:54 PM »
i'll give em £40 for it when it arrives ;D

Offline stuntmaster

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
Re: vertegos mx 900s-1000s ARE real DEFFO if not marked up as repro ones lol
« Reply #103 on: December 07, 2006, 06:44 PM »
anyone got a contact details fo biaggio as he not answering the one i have ie 911 one
no1stuntmaster on instagram

Offline Nosnod

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #104 on: December 07, 2006, 07:21 PM »
The 911 email one is still working or it was this morning as I had a few email exchanges with him

www.vert-ego.com

« Reply #105 on: December 07, 2006, 07:55 PM »
LOL this site will always provide me with a good laugh..

onto business

As some one has said, dia compe mx 900 and 1000's have dia compe & MX 900 or 1000 in raised letters on the back of the caliper arms, they also have month & year embossed inwards right behind the mx roundel ( on the back side ). Very few if any copies have the rivitted on QR assembly. ALl come with Weinman adjusters. All have DIA COMPE in raised letters on the back of the spring holder, ie the part that faces the seating pad ( radiused washer )

Castings of copies are very badly defined too as already pointed out

There are a few more details that people who own and have studied their brakes will know about...the taiwanese never came close to matching the mighty DC caliper

If all this isn't enough a real dia compe caliper is as easy to spot as real against a copy as if you put a kit car Ferrari 360 wannabe against the real thing.

If that isnt easy enough then its like a bloke saying he is a girl..

With so much branded true NOS quality gear around why did you think ( or anyone for that matter ) that our brakes would not be real? Why did you come here first? Instead of contacting me direct..its a bit like me coming on here and asking is dannyboys missus sleeping with the bloke next door rather than contacting you direct...weird way to conduct business..me no understand..

Just as a point of interest, I know the word 'fake' is used loosely but the word fake implies the copy is so good you realy can't tell it from the original and this was and is never likely to be the case with mx 900 or 1000 brakes.

Paul stuntmaster text me your addy or use the contact form page to send your addy please..

Hey Jon, thanks for saying the things that need to be said..

login_user

« Reply #106 on: December 07, 2006, 08:13 PM »
Hey,thanks for clearing that up,but in there you have said they have the month and year,why do mine have a B as well as the month and year?????

dannyboy

« Reply #107 on: December 07, 2006, 09:03 PM »
 :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ im gonna go next door and ask him if he is sleeping with my missus  :knuppel2:

Trev

« Reply #108 on: December 07, 2006, 09:05 PM »
:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ im gonna go next door and ask him if he is sleeping with my missus  :knuppel2:

Offline beard1973

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #109 on: December 07, 2006, 10:20 PM »
Every forum has one...

See you later 69er...  ;D

www.vert-ego.com

« Reply #110 on: December 07, 2006, 10:32 PM »
I'll try to find out what any letters might mean...

I forgot to mention earlier all DC calipers fitted with brake pads have Dia Compe in raised capital letters on the pad.

Dannyboy, Dam..I'd better be wrong... about your missus...

jezza

« Reply #111 on: December 07, 2006, 10:49 PM »
If that isnt easy enough then its like a bloke saying he is a girl..
I Dunno B that can be a tuff one somtimes C below  :D

oh and dannyboy i hope the geezer next door aint hung like a donkey or it cud be tru  ???

Offline ORB

• Founding Fathers
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #112 on: December 07, 2006, 11:59 PM »
You recon people will ever get over the fact that Biagio has the gear and leave the poor bloke alone.

I am sure that he gets so much grief cos he has so much tasty gear that people get a touch of the green eyed monster and try to bring him down.

And, as the man says, if you have an issue with his gear, contact him direct and ask him the crack. He will tell you.

69er. Please read this with care.

You are a very sad person.

dannyboy

« Reply #113 on: December 08, 2006, 06:56 PM »
jezza the bloke next door is a rough old dog of a bird so if my missus is gettin it next door its becuase shes  a fanny nosher
 :P :2funny:

Offline Steve P

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #114 on: December 08, 2006, 07:01 PM »
You recon people will ever get over the fact that Biagio has the gear and leave the poor bloke alone.

I am sure that he gets so much grief cos he has so much tasty gear that people get a touch of the green eyed monster and try to bring him down.

And, as the man says, if you have an issue with his gear, contact him direct and ask him the crack. He will tell you.

69er. Please read this with care.

You are a very sad person.

That just about says it all ORB . . . well put  :daumenhoch:

Steve

Offline Moose

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #115 on: December 08, 2006, 07:02 PM »
jezza the bloke next door is a rough old dog of a bird so if my missus is gettin it next door its becuase shes  a fanny nosher

fanny nosher - nice  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

the zapper1

« Reply #116 on: December 08, 2006, 10:40 PM »
i have no problem with bagio, i have not said all his breaks  are fake ,he does have some fakes (cw bars,etc) he marks them as such thats fine, now then beard there are enough topics and threads on  the web vintage osbmx etc for me to get  involved in and post on ,i dont get involved but if you have to know my take on things and its my opinion only ,i  try to buy the rel deal for my builds 99% of my bikes are real nos parts however somtimes i cant get original stickers,pads,end caps for restored pedals etc so i buy reproduction ones ,i have no worries doing this so i would be a hypocrit if i slaged some sites of that offer reproduction parts.to clarify i think they are doing us a favour as long as the parts are labled as such and not as nos. and who is 69ir?

how is this stirring the shit its my opinion, im sorry if you dont like it ,i will take your advice dave i will get a new screen name and behave,but why cant i voice a opinion? if i had a problem with you ,billy or anybody on this site you have to ask yourself this,WHY DONT I POST SHIT ABOUT RAD OR ITS MEMBERS ON TRASH TALK,VINTAGE ETC   ???

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #117 on: December 08, 2006, 11:19 PM »
Your banned, again  :daumenhoch:
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

Offline aditup2004

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #118 on: December 08, 2006, 11:24 PM »
I have never seen the words "break" and "brake" used in the wrong context so many times in one thread.  :LolLolLolLol:
Have a brake, have a kitkat, fookin retards.  :LolLolLolLol:
 :wtf:

Flaz

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #120 on: December 08, 2006, 11:29 PM »
i have no problem with bagio, i have not said all his breaks  are fake ,he does have some fakes (cw bars,etc) he marks them as such thats fine, now then beard there are enough topics and threads on  the web vintage osbmx etc for me to get  involved in and post on ,i dont get involved but if you have to know my take on things and its my opinion only ,i  try to buy the rel deal for my builds 99% of my bikes are real nos parts however somtimes i cant get original stickers,pads,end caps for restored pedals etc so i buy reproduction ones ,i have no worries doing this so i would be a hypocrit if i slaged some sites of that offer reproduction parts.to clarify i think they are doing us a favour as long as the parts are labled as such and not as nos. and who is 69ir?

how is this stirring the shit its my opinion, im sorry if you dont like it ,i will take your advice dave i will get a new screen name and behave,but why cant i voice a opinion? if i had a problem with you ,billy or anybody on this site you have to ask yourself this,WHY DONT I POST SHIT ABOUT RAD OR ITS MEMBERS ON TRASH TALK,VINTAGE ETC   ???

Cos you`d get banned on there too  :idiot2:
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

Bren Gunn

« Reply #121 on: December 08, 2006, 11:38 PM »
Okay...    so how do you cook your Spam? 

Offline aditup2004

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #122 on: December 08, 2006, 11:50 PM »
Pina colada's with peas, shaken, not hoovered

jezza

« Reply #123 on: December 08, 2006, 11:58 PM »
dannyboy absolute quality m8   :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

i prefer rug muncher meself  ???

Trev

« Reply #124 on: December 09, 2006, 01:49 AM »
Your banned, again  :daumenhoch:

FFS!!!! 69ner, when will you get the message?? Why consistanly come back to a site that you are not welcome at??
WTF is wrong with you??  Have you really got nothing better to do with your time?

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  vertegos mx 900s-1000s ARE real DEFFO if not marked up as repro ones lol

gfxgfx
gfx gfx