gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975549 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 09, 2024, 05:52 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  vertegos mx 900s-1000s ARE real DEFFO if not marked up as repro ones lol
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: vertegos mx 900s-1000s ARE real DEFFO if not marked up as repro ones lol  (Read 9239 times)

snav69

Re: vertegos mx 900s-1000s ARE real DEFFO
« Reply #75 on: December 06, 2006, 09:15 PM »
I have dealt with danny a few times , i bought his haro master , some tyres and some alloy hubbed tuff II's , He's never lied to me  :) and i don't think he would to anyone else  ;)
Your a good lad danny and i look forward to more dealings in the future  :daumenhoch:

Paul  :coolsmiley:

ps - God that last bit sounds gay  :2funny:  :LolLolLolLol:

Beckyboo

« Reply #76 on: December 06, 2006, 09:17 PM »
you are a liar and you are also retarded i wont wast my time on you anymore see you round

where is the Eastenders theme tune when you need it ;)

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #77 on: December 06, 2006, 09:18 PM »
line drawing time  ..........................................................................................................................................................................
all has been aired and it will run on and on so can we just sit on our fingers and put this down to a bad evening and learn from this .we can all make small comments that can blow up and all hell brakes loose and this might be one of those moments
dan..   :)

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #78 on: December 06, 2006, 09:19 PM »
ok i dont lie danny boy you are the liar thats not how it happened for those who know me hes a liar its not how it happened and a warning for members on here bill reads your pms thats how he knows who i am cause i told sombody in PRIVATE MESSAGE on here ,funy thing is lets see if this post stays on here i gues not billy hey? yes well done danny you have a medal for the biggest liar on rad

God your like a turd stuck to ya shoe, hard to get rid of, we can`t read pm`s nor would we want to, the reason you got found out is that your too stupid to not give your self away  :knuppel2:

See ya next time  :daumenhoch:
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

Offline Moose

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #79 on: December 06, 2006, 09:20 PM »
It's easy to see who you are 69ner  :idiot2:

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m82/69ner_01/ghpbike1.jpg

Here's a bit of friendly advice pal - fit in or fook off   :daumenhoch:  :LolLolLolLol:

242cruzzer

« Reply #80 on: December 06, 2006, 09:55 PM »
ok sorry bill you bust me fair and square ,you mite not have read my pms  nite all xxx

Offline Rombloke

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • do one
  • Rated:
« Reply #81 on: December 06, 2006, 10:21 PM »
ive stayed out of this thread till now, but mark, youve tried to stir shit up since first joining rad, your first day pming me about all kinds of shit i had no interest in, you got a one week ban to see if you would change your ways, came back, didnt change so got the full ban, came back under a different name and using some form of ip proxy changer to get around your ip ban and stir shit up again. then get busted for being who you were weeks ago by billy seeing your name in your photobucket account, then accuse us of reading pms.....you really are a penis....i care not one jot if you are on this site or not, bills banned you so i'll stand by his decision, but if you do decide to come back on in a different user name and ip, dont rock the boat, fit in, and just enjoy the site for what it is......basically stop being a twat

Dave
haro, how do you do

Trev

« Reply #82 on: December 06, 2006, 10:22 PM »
God your like a turd stuck to ya shoe, hard to get rid of, we can`t read pm`s nor would we want to, the reason you got found out is that your too stupid to not give your self away  :knuppel2:

See ya next time  :daumenhoch:

:LolLolLolLol:   Bloody hell, he's only been back 5 minutes and he's got 3 new usernames (zeronine269, bmxplus & 242cruzzer) and 56 posts! 

I guess the biggest give away will be a new user posting so many times then ranting in CAPITALS.  Hardly the behaviour of a new kid in the class....

Offline Waxintaxin

• Team Owner
  • Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #83 on: December 06, 2006, 10:26 PM »
Monkey S punk

selfpreservation

« Reply #84 on: December 06, 2006, 10:44 PM »
make him a moderator then he can throw himself out  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
« Reply #85 on: December 06, 2006, 10:46 PM »
I thought it was suspicious when you posted a thread mentioning some nice guy with the phase 1, jeez you do make us laugh and irritated both at the same time.  Mark, like Dave has said there is no axe to grind, you need to chill out a bit and maybe ride your bike some and get to meet the nice folks here.   :daumenhoch:

Better to crash and burn than fade away

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #86 on: December 06, 2006, 11:07 PM »
and silly old me trying to keep the piece but got stomped on    :LolLolLolLol:
then noticed im a new nerd so guess thats why     :)

Flaz

« Reply #87 on: December 06, 2006, 11:16 PM »
ok i dont lie danny boy you are the liar thats not how it happened for those who know me hes a liar its not how it happened and a warning for members on here bill reads your pms thats how he knows who i am cause i told sombody in PRIVATE MESSAGE on here ,funy thing is lets see if this post stays on here i gues not billy hey? yes well done danny you have a medal for the biggest liar on rad

pmsl   :2funny:    he dont need to read your private messages or look at your photobucket account to see who you are you fooking plum

ITS YOUR FOOKING BAD SPELLING THAT GIVES YOU AWAY 

Trev

« Reply #88 on: December 06, 2006, 11:27 PM »
This reminds my of one of my all time favourite quotes on this site.   :LolLolLolLol:  :2funny:

i dont want to see you banned!

I WANT TO SEE YOU FACE DOWN IN A FOOKIN RIVER :LolLolLolLol:

Offline TwoBobRob

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #89 on: December 07, 2006, 12:24 AM »
Bit harsh.....................  ;D ;D ;D

dj_benice

« Reply #90 on: December 07, 2006, 01:08 AM »
Bit harsh.....................  ;D ;D ;D
direct is often best  :angel:

Offline TwoBobRob

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #91 on: December 07, 2006, 01:17 AM »
Fair point, well put   :D

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • i like bikes. :/
  • Rated:
« Reply #92 on: December 07, 2006, 01:23 AM »
right back on topic, for the record. all 1000's do not have a stamp behind the sticker. some do some don't. This i know for sure. i got a white and a blue set off a mate who had them from new, i took the faded stickers off and nothing. i also got a chrome one off him and that does have a stamp under the sticker. i know they are all real. so that no stamp guide is
a. a waste of stickers
b. bollox

:yahoo_silent:
ding dong

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #93 on: December 07, 2006, 01:27 AM »
oh and by the way, can you not just ban the ip's of secure tunnel type proxy servers? are you sure it's not you know who being a silly sausage? give me a G, give me a N, give me a K, and what have you got, CULT :LolLolLolLol:
ding dong

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #94 on: December 07, 2006, 01:34 AM »
scratch that, the way that pillock was talking about marking repro's and biagio's brakes, i reckon it is the ultimate prick himself, 401 flightcranks aka mark. He is as we say in dutch. erg zielig. oh and a shuffle munsterer
ding dong

login_user

« Reply #95 on: December 07, 2006, 02:56 AM »
So are they fakes or NOT???????  :LolLolLolLol: Only kidding!!!! But seriously what does the B stand for after the date on the back of the caliper as my Originals only have the date.. ???

Just curious  ;D   :daumenhoch:

Offline Waxintaxin

• Team Owner
  • Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #96 on: December 07, 2006, 09:09 AM »
THE STAMPING/ RAISED LETTERING IS THE DATE COde oops my bad on the caps , so maybe the letters are the months

B = FEB

i am sure someone desiphered this a while ago

you will know fakes almost straight away , no weimean adjuster , no great big DIA COMPE on the back and poor quality casting.

and are we talking about fakes as in made again to copy dia compe or cheng shin lookee likees

Rich

Vegan

« Reply #97 on: December 07, 2006, 10:35 AM »
Yeah, the Chang Star one's are easily discernible from the real deal, but, I'd be totally happy with a pair of fakes as I need a pair of black and gold MX-1000's and i'd rather get fake one's for £30 than real ones for hens teeth

Vegan

« Reply #98 on: December 07, 2006, 10:46 AM »
Oh and the title of the thread should change from:

Re:  vertegos mx 900s-1000s   ARE real  DEFFO

to:

Re:  vertegos mx 900s-1000s   ARE real  DEFFO, Unless you mean the ones that he labels as fake and not the ones he labels as real so piss off 69er, your "breaks" are fake, just trying to gett him to buy your shit and not the real deal mo fo

Offline brass monkey!

• BMX Overlord
  • BRASS MONKEY, JUNKIE, THAT FUNKY MONKEY !
  • Rated:
« Reply #99 on: December 07, 2006, 05:08 PM »

Can't believe I missed all the fun last night !! ??? :(

Old 69'er, you got to admire his persistance  ;D- if nothing else ! How many time's can Bill ban him !  :shocked:
MONKEYBISCUITS RIP !!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  vertegos mx 900s-1000s ARE real DEFFO if not marked up as repro ones lol

gfxgfx
gfx gfx