gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975559 Posts in 138924 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 13, 2024, 08:03 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  New project underway-Iron Horse mid school
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New project underway-Iron Horse mid school  (Read 2198 times)

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
New project underway-Iron Horse mid school
« on: January 30, 2007, 05:05 PM »
A new weirdo project, bought it mainly cos you dont see them and its strangely attractive ???, (there's 3 in the museum over the pond but I havnt seen any others), Its a really light frame, fully cro-mo. I rekon about 95' (someone suggested 98 0n the bay but i'm not convinced)
I'm in the process of gathering bits but my ideas are changing by the second :LolLolLolLol:

Comments welcome
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

Lazarou

Re: New project underway-Iron Horse mid school
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2007, 06:48 PM »
I remember those from around 95, was it Billy Griggs who rode them?

Ico

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2007, 09:43 PM »
nice dad!   :LolLolLolLol: 

zed4130

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2007, 09:44 PM »
cool was it the one that was on ebay recently i was watching it but i forgot all about it  :'( its a sweet looking frame mate  :daumenhoch:

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2007, 09:52 PM »
cool was it the one that was on ebay recently i was watching it but i forgot all about it  :'( its a sweet looking frame mate  :daumenhoch:

Twas Mr Zed, Im thinking of retro-ing its arse, just like our Rippers :daumenhoch:
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

zed4130

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2007, 09:55 PM »
will look great when done 'its a strange frame but i rember them iron horse were very well known for mtb's in the 90's  :daumenhoch:

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2007, 09:59 PM »
will look great when done 'its a strange frame but i rember them iron horse were very well known for mtb's in the 90's  :daumenhoch:

Still do MTB, Dear as Fooooooook, and far to grown up for me :LolLolLolLol: ;)

revcore

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2007, 05:23 AM »
I remember those from around 95, was it Billy Griggs who rode them?

I think it was Dave Cullinan....His was 6061 alloy and at that stage it was a concept frame that hadn't been put into production. Dave was the chief designer of the frame and he was actually toying around with names back then. One of the names I remember him mentioning was 'Holeshot Velocity'. His was one of the lightest bikes around back then on the pro circuit due to his admiration of titanium parts.

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2007, 09:58 AM »
Now that looks like it's going to be another nice mid school ride in the making.  :daumenhoch:

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2007, 07:20 PM »
New pics, nearly done!!!!

zed4130

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2007, 07:21 PM »
cant wait mate  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  New project underway-Iron Horse mid school

gfxgfx
gfx gfx