gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975571 Posts in 138924 Topics by 6347 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 21, 2024, 03:17 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  possible summer meet for all
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: possible summer meet for all  (Read 873 times)

steve1275

possible summer meet for all
« on: May 14, 2007, 08:08 PM »
hi all

been speaking with brett, who posted the wightair thread on parks and gatherings,
     it looks real possible to get a good radbmx meet at this fest, with the possibility of a show n shine as well as riding, the event is a good one and is on for a week so we could arange to have the meet on the closing weekend, it will be very busy, and a great atmosphere..
so if you want to ride or show or can help organise a show n shine please get in touch with me or brett,, the sooner the better as the brochure for the event will be published soon and it could have oldskool bmx advertised within it, which could attract more wannabe radsters

cheers for reading hope it gains interest

steve :daumenhoch:

spinmaster

Re: possible summer meet for all
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2007, 08:48 PM »
sounds good steve  :daumenhoch:

brettnai

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2007, 09:15 PM »
Yeah good to chat with ya earlier Steve and thanks for your help with this.

In my opinion a great opportunity for a meet. I've done Whiteair for about the last 4 or 5 years, supplying Dj's and bands onsite and then hosting the 2 big party nights and every year its just got bigger and better and there's a great core team of people who make the festival each year and I reckon this year will be the best by far!

The location right on the beach is superb and there's readily available acomodation or land to pitch a tent while ya there.

New this year is a  'have a go' grafitti area and a huge outdoor live music stage plus the usual windsurfing, kitesurfing, mountainboarding, skate/bmx park and trade tents.

My involvement in the festival means I'm pretty busy all the time so any help to geet this up n running would be greatly apreciated and if all goes to plan maybe we can make this an annual thing!... you never know in a few years time I might even have my bike built (GRRR!)... but we won't mention that... or Royal Mail!

B

Trev

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2007, 10:35 PM »
sounds good steve  :daumenhoch:

is that the real Jim?  ???

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  possible summer meet for all

gfxgfx
gfx gfx