gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975593 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 04, 2024, 11:26 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Forum  |  Q&A, Ideas & Feedback  |  Trader rating........?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Trader rating........?  (Read 868 times)

spliffyaid

Trader rating........?
« on: June 16, 2007, 02:10 PM »
Ive only been on this forum for about a week, however, ive already bought a few things and to be honest, its been a stab in the dark trustwise

So far everything has been mint  :daumenhoch: but why not have a trader rating, so that you can see if the person has bought and sold stuff on here and if the goods are as described and been paid for etc??

Just a thought, not sure how it would be implemented?

Offline brass monkey!

• BMX Overlord
  • BRASS MONKEY, JUNKIE, THAT FUNKY MONKEY !
  • Rated:
Re: Trader rating........?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2007, 02:20 PM »
good idea, not sure how it can be implemented,

i must say that 99% of the people on here are tops for sales/purchases and trades !!  :daumenhoch:
MONKEYBISCUITS RIP !!

winnit93

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2007, 02:43 PM »
very good idea.

we could go off our ebay feedback im 290star at present 100% possative

Offline Stodgy

• BMX Overlord
    • RADBMX Shop
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2007, 10:21 AM »
It's something we have been talking about. I suppose an easy way is to put a link to your ebayer user profile as your signature in the forum...but that is still no guarantee that people are using their own one.

Anyhow, we are looking at ways for it to be implemented.

:daumenhoch:

sonic-1

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2007, 05:33 PM »
could be a little thing next to our post count or in our profile page it would help the newbys
but all iv delt with on here have been fab

highrisedrifter

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2007, 05:37 PM »
Wel, i've only started using Ebay so my rating is rubbish. However, I have bought many things from members on here without a hitch. I would prefer not to use my Ebay rating as a guide.

HRD

mattbus

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2007, 10:30 PM »
i'm also on a vectra forum site and the trader rating system works well, you just get a little figure under your name which is a link to feedback from site members

dannyboy

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2007, 10:59 PM »
 vectra is that one of the burners that got burnt at mk?

mattbus

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2007, 08:15 PM »
vectra is that one of the burners that got burnt at mk?

:2funny:
TOUCH MY CAR FEEL MY BOOT  :knuppel2:                                             :daumenhoch:

skywayta

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2007, 10:49 PM »
You could consider a feedback thread where you post errr..... feedback about successful deals you have done with people.

Offline Brandy Truffle

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2007, 06:21 PM »
I am all for this. Not been on here long either.
Only found RAD by chance actually. Bought something off ebay and the seller had RADs web address in the listing,so i came over and here i am...  :smitten:

Having bought a couple wheel sets,4 seats,some seatposts,some rims,some tyres,some bars.. over the last 5 weeks or so i can honestly say the members here have been by and large A1. Communication excellent,no messing deals and items have certainly been as described.

But... i have had a couple of things which took 2 weeks or more to arrive. :wtf:

Now come on. If i can pay Paypal straight away,then whats the deal with sending me my stuff 10 -16 days later?

Ebay (for instance) are recognising this problem and as you may have noticed..the 5* rating system has come into effect whereby you can leave positive feedback,but also mark them on their performance.At least that gives you a little insight into seller performance..

I don't believe there are any dishonest members here,but i would like to see a performance rating for sellers and also i certainly would like to see a minimum 30-50 posts BEFORE someone can post a For Sale AD.

RAD is not just about a clicky group of 30 somethings with Mid Life Crisis buying brakesets for 150 quid and £700 frames...
(although it has seemed like that at times..) :P

Initially a sticky in the section titled "Seller Guidelines" or "Sellers Etiquette" may suffice. But as i said above,with some parts fetching Big money,it would be all too easy for someone to come on here dangle some rare carrot in front of the drooling RAD for sale section lurkers,then run off with some serious wonga never to be seen again.. Dont kid yourself..it COULD and WILL happen.

kowalski

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2008, 07:57 PM »
YEAH TOP IDEA, FEEDBACK SECTION OR EVEN DECENT TRUSTED SELLERS SECTION BELOW THE MESSERS AND WHO TO AVOID IN THE SALE SECTION  :daumenhoch:

IT SEEMS THAT IN LIFE IN GENERAL, PEOPLE ONLY GET RECOGNISION FOR THEIR FAULTS AND HARDLY EVER FOR THE DECENT THINGS THEY DO,  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Forum  |  Q&A, Ideas & Feedback  |  Trader rating........?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx