gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975597 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 08, 2024, 02:27 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  round 6
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: round 6  (Read 4490 times)

DR VINOAH

round 6
« on: June 24, 2007, 04:27 PM »
braintree round 6 OSSS

well what a great day that was
god decided to piss on us most of the day
but i did nothing to dampen everyone,s resolve
seeing as most of the track and the pits looked like glasto festo
as for me i didnt race, to risky as jim davidson used to say ;D

im leavin it to the points hungry ;D

no casualties,but plenty of muddy bikes
everyone seemed to take the new straight in their stride

quad paul getting a much needed 1st A final
and hrve taking a 2nd which i think still makes him 1st overall

many pix and vid taken for lee hooga
will be defo up 2nite
wont it lee ;)

also big daddy props for ratty,s 1st B final

and SEmark had some ace racing in his moto,s
but i cant recall his overall finish

oh and i hope flaz is ok
after huey came to visit :LolLolLolLol:

rock on OSSS :4_17_5:
« Last Edit: June 24, 2007, 04:29 PM by VINOAH,S ARK »

Offline jimwise68

• Tail Whip
  • Rated:
Re: round 6
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2007, 04:50 PM »
It was tough racing today. Like swimming upstream.

I am fooooked.

Great day though and some very dirty bikes, just jet-washed mine and it is gleaming  :smitten:

spillers#1

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2007, 05:21 PM »
What a really hard day today :buck2: i've never tried so hard,the mud was unreal :crazy2: i am absolutley f**ked :uglystupid2: the racing was so close and so many people are so bloody fast now. :4_17_5: brilliant day :daumenhoch: well done to quad paul on his win and te-harve for second :daumenhoch: and se mark you are getting to damn fast mate :daumenhoch: well done to ratty winning the b final i was chasing you all the way mate :daumenhoch:
« Last Edit: June 24, 2007, 05:26 PM by RATTY »

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2007, 05:28 PM »
At 796s house now, drying out an trying to stay awake, I will do the pics tonight. Great days racing guys an girls, no crashes, despite a treacherous track >:D I have the results and as soon as Humps is back from Andover I will sort the tables out  :daumenhoch:
A long time ago, in a land far away!

Flaz

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2007, 05:33 PM »
Im getting into this puking lark now  :-\ (not)

ffs i think i need to get a bit fitter my riding skills are deffo getting better but my fitness is shamefull  :(  :-[  :'(

that was hard work today 

well done ratty in our final (your old mate tony will do anything for you wont he  :knuppel2: )

Pro-tec

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2007, 05:33 PM »
Knackered, shagged, pooped, weary, exhausted, fatigued oh, and tired. That'll learn me for not riding since the last race.
Between bouts of nausia today's blast in the mud rocked!
well done everyone, especially Quad Paul for smoking us all in the A final. My next pre-race routine now includes slamming my face into the dirt so hard I won't remember my name. Well it worked for Paul.

Oi Booga, yeah you!! Laugh it up jerky, but remember, the fat lady ain't even drawn a breath yet MOFO.......
« Last Edit: June 24, 2007, 05:40 PM by Pro-tec »

Twinkle

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2007, 05:34 PM »
 :) At least we didnt get as wet as at Royston  :)  Well Done to all of you who pedald your little legs til they were shaky  :)  Nicholas was beaming when he got his first medal today  (first medal he has not for a  :4_17_5: bless him ) :)

We got home n Nicholas has took himself upstairs n fell asleep  :) :)  Chloe on her third helping of pasta now  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline SE MARK

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2007, 05:37 PM »
Tired and i ache all over but was worth it, had a blinding day . That mud was like racing with your brakes on  :LolLolLolLol:

hooga1975

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2007, 05:56 PM »
Im foooooooooooooooooooooooked.   

What can I say that ain't already been said.  It was like racing through the mud at Glastonbury.

I have got loads of photos to upload, and some video as well thanks to Steady hand Steve.  I just watched the videos of us lot racing, that mud really slows you down.  I think if those old school French riders watch the vids they will be pissing themselves laughing at us.

I cant wait to see the tables now, it is just getting interesting

Offline priv

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2007, 07:12 PM »
well done all :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:

priv

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2007, 07:17 PM »
I have the results and as soon as Humps is back from Andover I will sort the tables out 

I've been back from Andover since 5:00, where are they you slacker!!  101 riders at a wet track @ Andover.  It rained lightly for motos, stayed dry for Finals and then the sun came out!!  All over by 3:00 and we were glad of that too.  Track seemed OK if damp but surface is more chippings than sand so drains and hold reasonably well.  Glad to hear all was OK at Braintree; thought they'd cancel when I spoke to Webdawg earlier.  Good effort guys and gals seems you did the OSSS proud!!  Humps

QuadPaul

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2007, 07:36 PM »
Despite the crap weather and the Bog of a track it was another quality days racing in the OSSS!!!
We where the largest class there again today as we have been at nearly every Regional event this year.

especially Quad Paul for smoking us all in the A final. My next pre-race routine now includes slamming my face into the dirt so hard I won't remember my name. Well it worked for Paul.

I wouldn't recomend it Tim  ;D I certainly wont be trying it again before the next race if I can help it.
Well stocked with taking the final though, totally unexpected & I was totally fooked at the finsh. I knew Te-harv was hot-on my heels, reminded me of being chased by the old bill and having to keep going despite being fooked. :LolLolLolLol:

Well done to everyone today though, there have been close battles all day. But for me Rider of the Day would go to Jim, well done mate for making your 1st A final :daumenhoch:

DR VINOAH

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2007, 07:43 PM »
yes

apoligies jim

i clean forgot bout you making  your 1st A final

where did you finish :angel:

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2007, 08:00 PM »
For attention of Alan :LolLolLolLol:

Just had a kip guys, woke up in agony, every muscle esp my back is killing me, Here are the results as recorded by the Regional team.

1 QuadPaul
2 Jason Harvey
3 Mark Leetham
4 Lee Saunders
5 Sam Wonfor
6 Tim O Regan
7 Jim Wiseman
8 Tony Waye
9Lee Allen
10 Shane Leetham
11 Tony Riley
12 Peter Wallis
13 Nikki Webb
14 Jon Flaherty
15 Matt Oaten
16 Dan Riley

These are the places after non OS riders have been removed.  :4_17_5:
A long time ago, in a land far away!

Rooonga

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2007, 08:25 PM »
Here's some photo's for y'all.

I took them on my mobile phone, but I'm quite happy with how they acually came out. (biggest prob was the 4 sec delay between hitting the button, and the pic being taken!)

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2007, 08:27 PM »
And here's the bit you've all been waiting for - sorry they took me so long!! 

By the way, how many were there in the OS class and did you lot bury xtreme in the brown stuff??  Humps

PS:  Don't forget it starts getting interesting from now on with your worst result being dropped after each of the next two rounds if you've already done six. 
« Last Edit: June 24, 2007, 08:30 PM by Humps00 »

QuadPaul

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2007, 08:41 PM »
Working on the TOP 10 with dropping 2 current worst scores now and will update in sticky post soon.

82SHANE

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2007, 09:06 PM »
IM BLOODY KNACKERED ;D   WELL DONE EVERYONE FOR A GREAT DAYS RIDING!
« Last Edit: June 24, 2007, 09:21 PM by RATTY »

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2007, 09:07 PM »
Who's the mysterious guy in all black with no number plate on??  Surely the powers that be in East Angular didn't allow such an indiscretion.  Or did his paper plate disintegrate??   ;D The rest of the meeting results are up on http://www.bmxeast.com/results/2007_results/EA%202007%20Summer%20Series%20Rankings.htm and interesting to note how few of the older riders actually raced the top classes.  Well done to Alan Hill and Stu Dixon for plugging on through.  Humps

Offline priv

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2007, 09:18 PM »
Bloody good pics for a mobile :daumenhoch: it does look  very knackering.

priv

Flaz

« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2007, 09:21 PM »
Bloody good pics for a mobile :daumenhoch: it does look  very knackering.

priv

knackering  :-\   3 times i puked up   (not on me shoes this time ) 

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2007, 09:24 PM »
Martin Parker's put some more pics up on http://www.badbmx.com/forum/Blah/Blah.pl?b-2/m-1182712096/ .  What's that bike Webdawg's on??  Humps

Webdawg

« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2007, 09:26 PM »
How stodgy was it today, complete mare, me legs is pooped now :LolLolLolLol:

Well done to Quad Paul, you must be chuffed dude.

I'm in pain now, not post racing pain but post tattoo pain :LolLolLolLol: Mrs 796 took me to get it done and it's feelin a tad sore now :( will post ya a piccie in a bit :daumenhoch:

Well done to all who braved the rain n muck today :daumenhoch:

Webdawg

« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2007, 09:29 PM »
Martin Parker's put some more pics up on http://www.badbmx.com/forum/Blah/Blah.pl?b-2/m-1182712096/ .  What's that bike Webdawg's on??  Humps

That'd be me Staats courtesy of Quad Paul, had intended oon building me Patterson up last night bu housework, cleaning the staats, rad and a bottle of vino got in the way :LolLolLolLol:

Will have to give all the bits to 796 and Ratty to build for me  :-* ( there will be a security guard overlooking 796 >:D) :LolLolLolLol:

KGB Matt

« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2007, 09:33 PM »
Dunno what bike it is m8 but deffo not old skool.  :tickedoff:

Lmao

Matt

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  round 6

gfxgfx
gfx gfx