gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975602 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 10, 2024, 06:26 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  CONGRATS to TE-HARV on taking the Series
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: CONGRATS to TE-HARV on taking the Series  (Read 2810 times)

QuadPaul

CONGRATS to TE-HARV on taking the Series
« on: August 05, 2007, 10:21 PM »
Just wanna say well done to Te-Harv on taking the series today, It's been a cracking and fair  battle all the way through, well done mate :4_17_5:

Obviously I'm absolutley gutted I chucked it away all on my own in the qtrs, and would have prefered to have been able to fought it out with ya on the track in the A-final, but that's racing

DR VINOAH

Re: CONGRATS to TE-HARV on taking the Series
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2007, 11:09 PM »
 :4_17_5: :daumenhoch:

Pro-tec

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2007, 11:15 PM »
Well done Harv. You raised the bar dude.

spillers#1

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2007, 11:32 PM »
well done to all 3 of you :daumenhoch: quality battles from all of ya :4_17_5: well done harve-paul-sam :daumenhoch:
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 11:57 AM by RATTY »

KGB Matt

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2007, 11:33 PM »
 :daumenhoch: :LolLolLolLol: :daumenhoch:

se bikes

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2007, 12:00 AM »
Gotta say i was gutted that one of my BAD babies didn't bring home the No 1 but big up to Jason, u kept a cool head and totally deserved it :daumenhoch:

The smile on your face was classic, will be a lfe long memory, u was BEAMIN :daumenhoch:

Little Bee

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2007, 12:08 AM »

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2007, 12:17 AM »
Well done Jas, you worked bloody hard all season for that, big respect to you, and to everyone of the OSSS07 riders, who would have thought just how far we would come in 4 months, bloody quality. Now wheres the next race :daumenhoch:

Oh btw, Sam and Paul, you did yourselves proud, you both took nasty stacks that robbed you of the chance of number 1, but you didn't give up and raced in your finals with your heads held high.  :daumenhoch:
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 11:58 AM by RATTY »
A long time ago, in a land far away!

QuadPaul

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2007, 12:42 AM »

Oh btw, Sam and Paul, you did yourselves proud, you both took nasty stacks that robbed you of the chance of number 1, but you didnt give up and raced in your finals with your heads held high.  :daumenhoch:

I saved my hissy fit for the cruiser final when I kicked the VDC!!!  :LolLolLolLol:  PRATT!!!!  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2007, 12:57 AM »
That was soooo funny, the only way I missed running over your head was to bale, the PL went about 20 feet along the track without me, with everyone pissin theirselves laughing.. cheers mate, you blew my chance at 3rd from last :2funny:  :2funny:  :2funny:  :2funny:

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2007, 11:24 AM »
Make the most of it lads, I'll be there next year to mix it up for the whole series.  :daumenhoch:

Well done though guys, it was great to see you all down at Hersden earlier in the year and it was also great to come to a couple of bigger tracks and still be able to mix it up with as well.

Looking forward to the winter series as that'll be an opportunity to keep the legs spinning over the winter months. ;D

Pro-tec

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2007, 05:14 PM »
Err..... Zip, This thread is called CONGRATS to TE-HARV on taking the Series, as opposed to "Zippy coulda', woulda', shoulda'".  :P

Flaz

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2007, 06:10 PM »
well done harve  :4_17_5: 

Little Bee

« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2007, 07:29 PM »
That was soooo funny, the only way I missed running over your head was to bale, the PL went about 20 feet along the track without me, with everyone pissin theirselves laughing.. cheers mate, you blew my chance at 3rd from last :2funny:  :2funny:  :2funny:  :2funny:

I don't know what was funnier, Paul kicking he's bike in a hissy fit or Ratty running after he's bike, I was laughing soo much I forgot to take pics of them!!  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

peter

« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2007, 07:53 PM »
 :4_17_5: well deserved, but close CLEANISH Racing by every one involved. well done . :'(

se

« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2007, 08:06 PM »
Ratty next race you should enter that PL on its own, it was lightning quick without you on it!

Well done everyone, cracking series and still p77sed off I only made a couple.

te-harv

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2007, 08:10 PM »
 ;)   would like to thank every one for cheering me on ,,,,  

a big up to all the usaual gang who, make this possible ,, lovely crazy people  NICE ...................

cant wait till the britzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  

well done paul, have had a great meets with yah man  :daumenhoch:

:4_17_5:   :4_17_5:   :4_17_5:   :4_17_5:   :4_17_5:   NO.1 TE- HARV

WISH EVERY ONE THE BEST AND KEEP IT REAL  :Great_Britain:   THANK YOU ALL

nic968

« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2007, 08:39 PM »
 It's been a great series,and a pleasure to be part of...All the riders have constantly been improving,and Jason is no exception...He's just pushed and pushed and the result is there...Well done mate. :daumenhoch:

nishiki14

« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2007, 09:22 PM »
Congrats BIG FELLA! You fully deserved it mate, shame Paul and myself decided to eat dirt in the quarters and not push you all the way to the final but shite happens, you was on fire man, i'll get ya next next year..............although we are looking at a stewards inquiery into certain illegal brollie girls :LolLolLolLol:

QuadPaul

« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2007, 09:52 PM »

Oops, yeah sorry about that Tone, but thanks for not running me over :daumenhoch:

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2007, 10:44 PM »
Err..... Zip, This thread is called CONGRATS to TE-HARV on taking the Series, as opposed to "Zippy coulda', woulda', shoulda'".  :P

True.  :LolLolLolLol:

Well done Jason, you rode really well this year.

I'm in discussions with my wife to see if she'll do the umbrella duties for me next year. It's not going down well at the momment.  ;D

Offline Mattdub

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2007, 03:47 PM »
Congrats Te-Harv , well deserved  ;)

Paul and Sam , you guys were really pushing it too ! ( roll on 2008 ) .

hooga1975

« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2007, 06:17 PM »
well done Jason on taking the series.  I remember the first time you turned up at Braintree and had a go on Lee's bike.  You jumped the tabletop and landed on ya arse :LolLolLolLol:
Who would have thought when you were rolling around in the mud you would get yourself a bike and then go on to win the series. 
Well done mate :4_17_5:

Flaz

« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2007, 06:37 PM »
well done Jason on taking the series.  I remember the first time you turned up at Braintree and had a go on Lee's bike.  You jumped the tabletop and landed on ya arse :LolLolLolLol:
Who would have thought when you were rolling around in the mud you would get yourself a bike and then go on to win the series. 
Well done mate :4_17_5:

:LolLolLolLol:  I remember that day   proper went down hard  ;D it would have been enough to put most people off   which just go's to show he aint quite right in the head

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2007, 06:39 PM »
I still got the video of Jas, landing on his arse at Braintree >:D :2funny:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  CONGRATS to TE-HARV on taking the Series

gfxgfx
gfx gfx