gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975608 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 15, 2024, 06:17 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Videos  |  part 1 of 'TIDY' now up..............
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: part 1 of 'TIDY' now up..............  (Read 979 times)

welsh denny

part 1 of 'TIDY' now up..............
« on: October 19, 2007, 06:47 PM »
after the bristol cider riders video came this...........TIDY.   this features most of  the top names in the sport at the time (1999) and features all aspects of riding.
simon & pippa tabron influenced me with the name of the vid as they were forever saying '..its tidy that is' in a welsh accent, and being stuck for a name for said vid i thought it quite apt.  the vid graphics were made using a super nintendo and the vid edited (as all of mine were) by linking 2 videos together. it worked and that that's the main thing. hope you enjoy. parts 2-4 to follow soon.

Lazarou

Re: part 1 of 'TIDY' now up..............
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2007, 07:48 PM »
...any footage of Pippa?  :smitten:

SaMAlex

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2007, 07:51 PM »
There is some on the BCR Vids. I dont know if a link has been posted but I found them, and Im on part 3 of 4. Really enjoying them!!! (not cos of Pippa!! Cos of the riding!)

rory

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2007, 07:59 PM »
rad footage, true mid school ,  :daumenhoch:

Trev

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2007, 08:03 PM »
that is a cool vid...

i don't know if it's just me, but there's a lot of stuff on there which impressed me more than some of the stuff i see now days.
there seemed to be a lot more technical flatland based lip tricks going on there.
and that decade jump was amazing...

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2007, 01:50 PM »

fookin ace

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Videos  |  part 1 of 'TIDY' now up..............

gfxgfx
gfx gfx