gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975556 Posts in 138923 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 12, 2024, 03:22 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  You know when you've had a few beers?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: You know when you've had a few beers?  (Read 499 times)

DINODOG

You know when you've had a few beers?
« on: February 05, 2008, 07:38 PM »
You know when you've had a few beers to many??? and its late at nite?? what oldschool stuff have you bought on e-bay???  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :idiot2:

fritz78

Re: You know when you've had a few beers?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 07:44 PM »
indeed :D

davevilla

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 09:53 PM »
Oh loads of cack that it turns out I didn't need or, in fact, want.

My 'favourite' buy was a Hutch seat clamp that I managed to convince myself was worth 60 notes, bloody hell... :idiot2:

(the Hutch seat clamp was NOS in a bag - not sure this makes feel any better though)

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2008, 12:02 AM »
I just start posting loads of drivel, mind you must be hard to tell when I'm sober or drunk  :D

Better to crash and burn than fade away

Offline oberonspacefruit

• BMX Legend
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2008, 12:03 AM »
none. but thtas through experience, not wisdom
I want to touch ORB

Offline Nicfred

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2008, 01:05 PM »
not been on the sauce since march,cos of operations but i did have a couple(sorry doc  :LolLolLolLol:)came back in and emailed a chap in the states who had a mild stelel looptail quad/race inc forks,original paint(very early looptail) and offered him $400 short of the $3000 he wanted  :wtf: woke up in the morning cacking meself,he mailed back saying he wanted the full ammount,thank f@@k for that,my doris would have shot me if she found out,obviously id have had to tell her it was £100,just like all the other stuff i keep getting for my bikes  :LolLolLolLol:   "dont be stupid its not expensive stuff cos its all really really old stuff that no one wants anymore"  :LolLolLolLol:  :LolLolLolLol:  :daumenhoch:

davevilla

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2008, 05:11 PM »
Christ...close call.

I spin my wife the same sort of yarn as well re: cost of stuff. Good job she doesn't go in the garage much...

One other problem with mixing teh drink and the 'bay is typing bids in without using decimal places - £18.00 suddenly become £1800.00  :shocked: unless you watch your typing...

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  You know when you've had a few beers?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx