gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975582 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 01, 2024, 03:52 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Videos  |  mike cameron practice session in 1987.......
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: mike cameron practice session in 1987.......  (Read 770 times)

welsh denny

mike cameron practice session in 1987.......
« on: April 02, 2008, 10:18 PM »
just found a tape full of goodies.  a couple of years ago mike camerons girlfriend jenny (now his wife) secretly sent me some footage he had of himself from over the years. she wanted me to make him a suprise video of his years riding for a birthday present. as we know mike was at the top of his game and won flatland superclass or whatever it was as part of bmx beat back in 1987. this is just a practice session somewhere along the ukbfa uk tour. enjoy this rarity. and how smooth.

/>
ps. i also have the edit mix i made to post up on the tube as well as mike on welsh tv with ben dickenson and andy reardon riding flat & ramps on GRASS!! 1985 i guess.:wtf:
and also mike's interview on the news about going to saudi arabia doing demo's. (this fell thru at the last minute, i think dave young and andy reardon and others were also supposed to go too.)
i'll post them later in the week.

jackel

Re: mike cameron practice session in 1987.......
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 10:57 PM »
nice :)great rider :)

mark 2

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 11:25 PM »
Just watched your video of kojak evans. Forgot he had hair bitd.....he was smoother than mike, but only on the sniff at student night in the philharmonic.  ;)

Trev

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2008, 01:18 AM »
great vid denny. i don't think i ever saw anyone as smooth as mike cameron bitd. get balance and flow on a bike.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Videos  |  mike cameron practice session in 1987.......

gfxgfx
gfx gfx