gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975562 Posts in 138924 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 15, 2024, 05:30 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Haro freestyler . HELP on price
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Haro freestyler . HELP on price  (Read 1884 times)

adam01

Haro freestyler . HELP on price
« on: April 10, 2008, 12:06 AM »
hi and welcome

just 1 question how much should i expect to pay for a haro bike as the one in the picture

Adam

Offline ORB

• Founding Fathers
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
Re: Haro freestyler . HELP on price
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 12:07 AM »
1200 ??

adam01

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2008, 12:11 AM »
1200 ??

as i am after the exact model or near this one with the vector bars etc if anyone wants to sell there haro like this one please get in touch with i

Adam

snav69

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2008, 07:39 AM »
That one in the picture is a copy  ::) so watch what you are buying if you go for a Gen 1 Haro  :daumenhoch:

Paul  :coolsmiley:

Offline meticulous

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2008, 07:59 AM »
gen 1's never come up for sale now, i bought the last one off ebay, and that was last may, soon you will be doing a striaght swap for that porsche :LolLolLolLol:
R.I.P  O.M. Far short of the finish line...

munners

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2008, 08:09 AM »
Ive got an original chrome f+f, bars and flights built with NOS parts.  :smitten:

I believe that the GEN 1 is the only bike currently that would break the 2k mark purely because they are rare as fook to source at the moment.  And that is in todays market!

Offline hunterdubber

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2008, 09:08 AM »
I'd say nearer to £1600 depending on spec

that's with no snide parts

but if your talking OS Skyway graphites and snakebellys then yes well through £2K

any excuse for a pic  >:D

Offline Nicfred

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2008, 01:36 PM »
quote from munners
I believe that the GEN 1 is the only bike currently that would break the 2k mark purely because they are rare as fook to source at the moment.  And that is in todays market!

i know its not a haro but wots a early 80's looptail quadangle unstamped landing gear worth  :-\ quite rare aswell araya 7c shimano hubs,shimano tourney brakes,kkt lightning pedals,se bars,se post,dc seat clamp,tuf neck stem(near nos) oakley grips,se camo pad set original,all nos(frame and forks not nos though, ;) wish they were)

munners

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2008, 02:04 PM »
quote from munners

i know its not a haro but wots a early 80's looptail quadangle unstamped landing gear worth  :-\ quite rare aswell araya 7c shimano hubs,shimano tourney brakes,kkt lightning pedals,se bars,se post,dc seat clamp,tuf neck stem(near nos) oakley grips,se camo pad set original,all nos(frame and forks not nos though, ;) wish they were)

I bought a NOS 1983 Candy blue Quad f+f with unstamped LG's recently for £500 posted.

I dont think your loopy would be attractive to someone as a complete bike at the moment. Not saying it isnt nice cos i think it is  :smitten: but i just dont think the money is about. I would say £450. :-\ for the f+f. ;)

Offline Waxintaxin

• Team Owner
  • Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2008, 02:15 PM »
Loopy quads will still get good money
if you offered it to me at 500 quid for frame and forks, i would buy it 
a lot rarer than reynolds ones , however seeing as prices are falling rapido , i would say that will fall by a fair ammount in the next 6 months

Offline Nicfred

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2008, 02:20 PM »
I bought a NOS 1983 Candy blue Quad f+f with unstamped LG's recently for £500 posted.

I dont think your loopy would be attractive to someone as a complete bike at the moment. Not saying it isnt nice cos i think it is  :smitten: but i just dont think the money is about. I would say £450. :-\ for the f+f. ;)
[/quote]

you can't compare a 83 non looptail with a looptail,completely different frame and a lot more rare,there is lots of 83 onwards quads about but try and find a looptail,rare  :daumenhoch:
its that usual story,how bad does someone want something,if they want it bad enough they will pay  :-\

snav69

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2008, 02:25 PM »
I would have thought that you can name you price on the Looptail Quad  ;) Rarer than rocking horse crap  :shocked: I have only ever seen 1 for sale on ebay.com and that went for almost £1500 ish about 18months ago  :shocked:  :shocked:  :shocked:
If you offered it for £500 you would have a stampede in the right circles . I would defo put it on ebay and watch it shoot up when the market gets better as now is not the time to sell anything , Haro Gen 1's are common in comparison to the looptail quad  ::)

:coolsmiley:

Offline Waxintaxin

• Team Owner
  • Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2008, 02:48 PM »
2 loopy quad frame and forks ( older cycle pro forks as well ) hVE BEEN BOUGHT FOR 700 QUID and that was a few months ago, so looking at the prices dropping in the last couple of months then 500 seems about right
however 2 people with cash is all it needs to shoot the price up

Offline Nicfred

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2008, 02:55 PM »
2 loopy quad frame and forks ( older cycle pro forks as well ) hVE BEEN BOUGHT FOR 700 QUID and that was a few months ago, so looking at the prices dropping in the last couple of months then 500 seems about right
ha ha like the last line above says,we've all been there,i know i have  :2gunsfiring_v1:  :2gunsfiring_v1: ebay,damn you ebay cost me a fortune  >:(

munners

« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2008, 03:00 PM »

Spot on. ;)

motomagII

« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2008, 06:33 PM »
gen 1 haros are so bloody expensive because not many about this is because bloody rom bloke has em all :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1:

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Rombloke

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • do one
  • Rated:
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2008, 07:11 PM »
who does??........

and this one is pure sex.....one of (imho) my bestest builds

and just to let you all know, the original haro posted in this thread was harris's...and it aint a gen 1....its a snide

saying that tho, even those fetch good money at the moment

Good luck finding a gen1 at the moment, and your gonna be trying to beat me to it too...lol

Dave
haro, how do you do

Offline meticulous

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2008, 07:38 PM »
ok then, lets test the water, if a set of skyway brake blocks are valued at £100, i will let you have my gen1 for £5k, dont want to sell, dont need to sell, genuine offer, first person knocking on my door holding the folding, its yours, i will through in some snide vectors and alloy hubbed black skyways, any takers? :crazy2:

maddly overpriced, but who cares, i dont want to sell :daumenhoch:

Bettyswallocks

« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2008, 07:51 PM »
Common as muck up north...  :LolLolLolLol:

Still collecting bits to build it up and it aint for sale.... at any price....  :smitten:

Offline meticulous

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2008, 08:01 PM »
nor mine really, but i bet you would concider £5k, is that were it stays, in front of the fire, while you are freezing your nodduals off at the back of the room :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Nicfred

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2008, 08:03 PM »
ha ha common as muck,how many have a looptail quad then  ;)

Offline meticulous

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2008, 08:10 PM »
i got one, its 2007 one though :'(, at least i can ride it and dont care so much :daumenhoch:

Offline Nicfred

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2008, 08:13 PM »
i got one, its 2007 one though :'(, at least i can ride it and dont care so much :daumenhoch:

ha ha that dont count  ;D

Bettyswallocks

« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2008, 08:24 PM »
is that were it stays, in front of the fire, while you are freezing your nodduals off at the back of the room :LolLolLolLol:

It did the night i brought it home, sat staring at it all night....  :smitten:

The mrs thinks im sad....   :LolLolLolLol:

Offline meticulous

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2008, 08:27 PM »
is that were it stays, in front of the fire, while you are freezing your nodduals off at the back of the room :LolLolLolLol:

It did the night i brought it home, sat staring at it all night....  :smitten:

The mrs thinks im sad....   :LolLolLolLol:

so do i :LolLolLolLol:

i go up in loft and stare at mine.

am i sadder :-[

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Haro freestyler . HELP on price

gfxgfx
gfx gfx