gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975600 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 09, 2024, 04:00 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  PSA - Cheap Vans and Etnies!!!! Get em while their hot!!!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: PSA - Cheap Vans and Etnies!!!! Get em while their hot!!!  (Read 1093 times)

Bushwacked

Realised that perhaps a new pair of trainers is in order since tattooing my shins is becoming a regular occurance.

Happened to be wondering into Brum today for work and looked around the Bullring. Went into Cult Clothing and they are stopping doing Etnies and Vans so are selling them cheap - Managed to get a pair of Black Etnies (With some nasty red skull flame thing on the heel   ??? ) for £24 (reduced from £50). I was tempted with some slip on Vans for £16 reduced from £32.

Thought I'd mention it if anyone else is after some footwear at the moment - think they also have a website.

magna13

Re: PSA - Cheap Vans and Etnies!!!! Get em while their hot!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2008, 06:23 PM »
You should have Got Some Vans Aswell, For That Price You Cant Go Wrong!

Bushwacked

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2008, 06:26 PM »
I was tempted but wouldn't have been able to have blagged it with the other half. Things a bit tight at the moment.

magna13

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2008, 06:32 PM »
I Understand Mate  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  PSA - Cheap Vans and Etnies!!!! Get em while their hot!!!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx