gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975602 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 12, 2024, 04:20 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  chingford visit with pictures before and after
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: chingford visit with pictures before and after  (Read 1241 times)

adam01

chingford visit with pictures before and after
« on: July 25, 2008, 07:36 PM »
i was on business last week in London , so while i was there i drove to chingford park to have a look at the changes . i say what a big change time has given . The half pipe is no longer ~ and in its place is a dirt track a small one at that , and in the pool area is some new school ramps not bad i say .  my damn dig camera batteries died on me so went to the local shop in chingford town and got a throw a way one and then went back to take some pictures as soon as i go and collect the pictures from my local town i will show you the changes in chingford .  shame to see it like that as bitd that was my life love them days great time and memories

Adam

pictures this weekend as also have to get a new scanner as my one is not working

the good days

and now  :'(

HEYWOOD BMX

Re: chingford visit with pictures before and after
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2008, 07:39 PM »
 :) Last time I saw that place (is it Chase Lane Park?) was early `90s when the ramp was painted blue.Used to ride there after going to Hills Cycles in Muswell Hill.....

adam01

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2008, 07:41 PM »
:) Last time I saw that place (is it Chase Lane Park?) was early `90s when the ramp was painted blue.Used to ride there after going to Hills Cycles in Muswell Hill.....

yes it is Chase Lane Park

HEYWOOD BMX

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2008, 07:51 PM »
 :) Thought so-been a long time! Used to see Jess D and Paul Wright? there during the late`80s.Had a barney there with Lucien Hendrickse who skated for Vision once...Did you ever get to the Latimer Road halfpipe,bloody big slippery metal thing?

James

adam01

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2008, 07:58 PM »
:) Thought so-been a long time! Used to see Jess D and Paul Wright? there during the late`80s.Had a barney there with Lucien Hendrickse who skated for Vision once...Did you ever get to the Latimer Road halfpipe,bloody big slippery metal thing?

James

yep went there a many a time that metal pipe was mental i got out 5 feet every time and loved it . but chingford was my thing help build the half pipe with Paul and a few others great build . we might have met i am Adam who had the gt pro performer in blue

AD

HEYWOOD BMX

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2008, 08:02 PM »
 :) `Tis possible! I had various bikes,a sky blue/chrome DP,white OGK with wheel slices-remember them? With London Underground stickers on that we used to nick off the trains! I used to skate too .....

adam01

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2008, 08:05 PM »
:) `Tis possible! I had various bikes,a sky blue/chrome DP,white OGK with wheel slices-remember them? With London Underground stickers on that we used to nick off the trains! I used to skate too .....

do you remember terry who had the haro sport

HEYWOOD BMX

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2008, 09:21 PM »
 :) The name rings a bell,best ask me when I`m sober tho` :LolLolLolLol:

Also tiny narrow halfpipe near Kings Cross Station ? Crouch End mini?

adam01

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2008, 09:58 PM »
:) The name rings a bell,best ask me when I`m sober tho` :LolLolLolLol:

Also tiny narrow half pipe near Kings Cross Station ? Crouch End mini?

i seem to remember a little but not to good . anyway any pictures of you bitd  :daumenhoch:

HEYWOOD BMX

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2008, 10:15 PM »
 :) I`M HAMMERED! I recall Joe Burlow at Faze 7,always trying top sell me tat or stuff I really didn`t want! :LolLolLolLol:

dannywhiteley

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2008, 08:23 AM »
Definitive proof (as if any of us need it) that it was in fact always sunnier BITD.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  chingford visit with pictures before and after

gfxgfx
gfx gfx