gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975539 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6347 Members - Latest Member: Paulo2 May 02, 2024, 07:22 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  pt's first race
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: pt's first race  (Read 2580 times)

izombie

pt's first race
« on: September 17, 2008, 03:00 PM »
hello all just got to tell everybody bout my son's first race.went to landseer park last night to show he could get round,and they say yes ,he can race on sunday in the novices.so now to see how he goes and what to o next.go on little chap.kyle 8yrs old.i think he's quite good for a smallchap but then i would cos im his dad.                                                                                                                          Well we went and there was novice racing but i kinnda knew this cheers for concern though.little man did ok practiced gate on tues eve,i think he seemed more nervous then than he was today,he had 3 motos and came 3rd 5th and 4th not bad eh.then they had a a+b final and he came 5th.to get 6th overall.he really enjoyed his day and i think it'll be all systems go next season.BIG THANKS to the goodmans for there help and good luck in nationals Ria.                great day bought back some fine memories.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 10:12 PM by izombie »

DONNY R

Re: pt's first race
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2008, 03:11 PM »
GOOD LUCK for sunday kyle  :daumenhoch:
enjoy the racing...and you dad  :coolsmiley:

Moschops

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2008, 10:21 PM »
Didn't think that there was a novice class in the race on Sunday, best check that out chapp.

Wouldn't want you to go and then not be allowed to race.

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2008, 08:27 PM »
Didn't think that there was a novice class in the race on Sunday, best check that out chapp.

I wonder if they're copying the East Kent idea and running some classes just for the locals.  At the South Champs we're running :

7 and under
8 - 10's
11 - 13's
14 plus

Age worked out as regionals ... Medals for top 3, £1 entry for club members and £2 for anyone else but really these races are meant for local riders only so hopefully they are all members!!! Just for a bit of fun and the pleasure of being involved!! Will confirm running times on the day but should run alongside the motos.

Humps

oldskoolsux

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2008, 01:56 PM »

I wonder if they're copying the East Kent idea and running some classes just for the locals. Humps

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  pt's first race

gfxgfx
gfx gfx