gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975538 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 30, 2024, 12:19 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  New skyway 24 cruiser
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New skyway 24 cruiser  (Read 5925 times)

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
Re: New skyway 24 cruiser
« Reply #50 on: December 24, 2011, 10:09 AM »
Agree, those stupid wheelchair wheels look awful! Build one as a modern racer  :daumenhoch:

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
« Reply #51 on: December 24, 2011, 03:06 PM »
a good geometry, well set up, built to compete frame that looks that good would seriously be a market winner for sure, well worth getting it spot on, good look with it Ed  :daumenhoch:

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2012, 09:18 AM »
still feel the pain from a couple of years ago when I missed out in the original Skyway 24 cruiser on eBay by 20 mins!!!!

Really? I hadn't heard that story  ;D
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

ColoredTuffs.com

« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2012, 05:44 AM »
Hey guys.....
Had a conference call with Ken and Rein over at Skyway tonight. We will have a solid update on manufacturing and delivery dates next weekend, but here's what we will probably be confirming.
Production should begin soon, and we have finalized our order numbers. We are making 700 framesets of the 24"TA XL's, which is almost double of our original projection. I believe the factory will need 45 days time to get that order done, and it will be about 20 days transit time to land over at Skyway's factory in California for individual QC inspection. The breakdown will be 70% chrome, and 30% white, with about 70 of those with front v-brake mounts. We WILL be getting in extra forks of both colors.
We have final tests scheduled at an independent lab next week for the new prototypes that arrived here last week. If all the numbers are where we want them to be, the "button will be pressed" to start production.
Handlebars are being made during this time period as well. We are making close to 1,000 sets of bars in chrome and white. Pro race, Pro cruiser, and we have just added a third style "retro" cruiser bar to our lineup.
3-piece frameset pad samples will be completed next week by Flite. These are original design Skyway padsets in white, with the red and blue graphics.
That's the latest news!
Thanks to everyone for your support!
-Ed

Offline meticulous

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2012, 06:45 AM »
cooool....    :)
R.I.P  O.M. Far short of the finish line...

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  New skyway 24 cruiser

gfxgfx
gfx gfx