gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975524 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 19, 2024, 02:13 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  1984 Raleigh Mag Burner Custom. Pic Heavy.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 1984 Raleigh Mag Burner Custom. Pic Heavy.  (Read 5363 times)

Offline TORKER mick

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: 1984 Raleigh Mag Burner Custom. Pic Heavy.
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2014, 04:32 PM »
that looks sweet dan :4_17_5: :daumenhoch:

Offline maca

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2014, 09:47 AM »
Fantastic build, I agree (being a newbie here) that there does seem to be a lack of burners and again agree that they are a massive part of BMX history more so here in the UK.

They are also what got me back into it all as they were what I had bitd and what I wanted.

I currently have 3, 2 still being built (a mini burner for the daughter and a Team Aero Pro for me) as well as a Andy Ruffell Team Special.

I'll get some pics up soon.

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2014, 09:57 AM »
Fantastic build, I agree (being a newbie here) that there does seem to be a lack of burners and again agree that they are a massive part of BMX history more so here in the UK.

They are also what got me back into it all as they were what I had bitd and what I wanted.

I currently have 3, 2 still being built (a mini burner for the daughter and a Team Aero Pro for me) as well as a Andy Ruffell Team Special.

I'll get some pics up soon.

Look forward to seeing it mate.

Yes, there does appear to be a lack of Burners, this seems to be changing just now. I went to MK11 and there was 2 Burners there all weekend, last year, there were loads. Even some of the long serving members and RADmins are jumping on the Burner bus now, so please get your builds up.

GO FORWARD TO THE PAST, WITH NRP'S

Offline maca

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2014, 10:09 AM »
Happy to get them up, and sorry for sounding such a newbie but which is the best section to put them up in ? It dosent seem very clear  :-[

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2014, 10:26 AM »
Happy to get them up, and sorry for sounding such a newbie but which is the best section to put them up in ? It dosent seem very clear  :-[

I agree mate, you can put them up in either Me & My Bikes, they can be put in the Raleigh section of the museum, and also you could put them in the tech & restoration section.

We may need to possibly add a section for street bikes, ie, not freestyle, or race. :daumenhoch:

GO FORWARD TO THE PAST, WITH NRP'S

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  1984 Raleigh Mag Burner Custom. Pic Heavy.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx