gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975535 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 27, 2024, 03:28 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  im here thisafternoon
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: im here thisafternoon  (Read 3312 times)

LXIX

LXIX

Re: im here thisafternoon
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2007, 01:24 PM »
This is the land of the giants!  These are the best jumps we've ever seen, even better than pretty much everything on the American videos.

There are tones of jumps from mid sized to massive. The Death Pack is the biggest with gaps of 20 feet, then 25 feet, then 30 feet! These pictures were taken before the Deathpack was built. It's loads madder now! There are plenty of other jumps that are about 7 feet high with 15 feet gaps. Every jump is incredibly well built and all are above ground. There are no bombholes so you can pull away from any jump. Because of this they drain well and are rideable all year round. Even the setting is picturesque!

Please beware that the jumps are set like concrete and therefore will do maximum damage if you fall. Also it's National Trust land and the locals are only allowed to ride there because they have an agreement not to leave any litter.  Please respect this.

:crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

zed4130

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2007, 01:27 PM »
im glad there are smaller jumps mate those scare me  :2funny: have fun and roam free  :daumenhoch:

Offline priv

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2007, 07:30 PM »
went there last year,it is MASSIVE.

there's lines all over the place.

there's some stills on here we took of the place

http://http://www.snowpics.net/view_single.php'medid=9386

priv

LXIX

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2007, 08:34 PM »
i went today its about 20 min drive from my house its crazy you wanna see my new cruser bars are bent and its muddy as fuc atleast its brocken in now of to the race track tommorow for my first  circuit in 20 years   :shocked:

LXIX

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2007, 08:36 PM »
whats that link were you smowboarding down the materhourn (rosberry topping?) you can see my house from the top

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  im here thisafternoon

gfxgfx
gfx gfx