gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975535 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 27, 2024, 06:54 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Finally... Skyway T/A 25th Anniversary framesets!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Finally... Skyway T/A 25th Anniversary framesets!  (Read 4561 times)

Paulo

Re: Finally... Skyway T/A 25th Anniversary framesets!
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2009, 06:48 PM »
Ed,

I've got your emails and have rang leaving a message. You've got in a nutshell where the confusion has arisen as I don't use the paypal address for correspondence. It's quite clear that you have been trying to contact me albeit on an email that differs from an email address I've contacted you on. As per my email, on that basis I appreciate you contacting me to resolve this and apologise for showing my frustration on here. I have replied via email.

Many thanks

b45t4rd

Re: Finally... Skyway T/A 25th Anniversary framesets!
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2009, 08:01 PM »

Vestan- Not sure if that's your real name or not, but I quickly scanned through my over 600 new emails and didn't see anything with "UGP" in the heading, so I'll look for it as I go through them this week.  Sorry if that makes me an "asshole", but the fact remains that it takes time to go through many emails after a closing, as customers that placed an order do expect fast shipping once we re-open.
-Ed

Email sent Saturday, 11 April, 2009 8:03 AM, with heading "UGP Number plate"
No big deal, was just trying to put a bit of business your way fella. :)

Vestan- Not sure if that's your real name or not,
:laugh:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Finally... Skyway T/A 25th Anniversary framesets!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx