gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975562 Posts in 138924 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 14, 2024, 05:56 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Is he shill bidding or not?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Is he shill bidding or not?  (Read 10369 times)

subwax

Is he shill bidding or not?
« on: August 15, 2005, 06:11 PM »
I, as a completely unbiased bystander ( ;)), would like to see Biagio answer the question on whether or not he has been asking fellow members to shill bid on his auctions as he did not feel that they were going for what he wanted them too.

I dont think this question is contrary to any rule, and the answer is important to the BMX community as a whole, so please let the man speak.

subwax

Re: Is he shill bidding or not?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2005, 06:27 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

subwax

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2005, 06:29 PM »
Cant be long before this one is closed off too.

I cannot understand why he cant answer the question - there might be a perfectly good and reasonable answer to this - but I dount it!

He must absolutely HATE me at the moment - bless him!

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2005, 06:31 PM »
This one won`t be locked, but I think your just talking to yourselfs. :(
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

subwax

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2005, 06:32 PM »
Probably, Bill - at least I like the answers!!!

;D

Offline Rombloke

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • do one
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2005, 06:44 PM »
two pebbles and a bag of gravel for only a sheckle

thats cheap

Dave
haro, how do you do

subwax

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2005, 07:05 PM »
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, gravel

Offline graeme

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2005, 07:08 PM »
please dont think i am just messing about and stirring shit. regardless of what i think about biagio i think that this is a question that needs answered. personally i know the answer,   you guys that have biagio in high esteem then think again. its weird how biagio was happy to answer comments and questions before but is now very quiet, maybe he is not quite sure what i actually know.
graeme

Offline Rombloke

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • do one
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2005, 07:13 PM »
greame, come on dude....he is in a no win situation....if he answers either way you will try to bury him alive in banter...

upside down on your first day...you lucky b_stard

Dave
haro, how do you do

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2005, 07:25 PM »
a bit of banter never hurt anybody, besides its all good fun ;D

Offline graeme

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2005, 07:26 PM »
dave i dont think its a win or lose question, i dont expect him to admit it.  i bet folks are just saying, there goes graeme having a pop at biagio again.  but please ask yourself... what have i got to gain by asking this. i couldnt give a toss about biagio really, how much money he makes or what he has to sell. i am just trying to warn the community about this, hopefully people will see him for the person he really is.  do people think that the folk who are saying these things about biagio are just making it all up??  
graeme

subwax

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2005, 07:32 PM »
I dont know that he is in a no win situation - if it is not true, he can say so. I presume though that he is in a bit of a situation now, because the person he "alledgedly" asked has mentioned it to someone else, etc, etc, and it has come full circle on him.

Please remember that, far from being an innocent party, Biagio has certainly given as good as he has got, although I think that resorting to calling people "off the rails" is a little juvenile, but that is my personal opinion. He should be given the opportunity to defend himself, and that of his business, against these serious accusations, and I believe this form to be that opportunity.

Offline dordymush

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2005, 07:39 PM »
men im not sticking up for one side or the other. but would you be happy if the fella's business went bust over this  ???.the way im looking at it is i've only brought one thing of the fella.he was the cheapest and swapped some of the parts in the kit to help me out.i speak as i find.so just my opinion on the matter.
dave the bmxing gypo

subwax

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2005, 07:47 PM »
I know that my feelings towards Biagio are not a secret, and vice versa, I am sure, but this is a serious accusation of cheating and ripping off the entire BMX community - can you really say you're not interested? 62 people so far are interested, and the number grows. I would like to see what he has to say for himself. I am not his accuser, and i know nothing of it bar rumour and conjecture, although I will say I am positive that Graeme, being the kind of guy he is, is not going to make things up like that at all.

Anyways - you lot are probably well tired of hearing my rantings, so I will leave in to Biagio to explain.

Offline Mattskybeat

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2005, 08:10 PM »
if the price is higher than you want to bid, then dont !!!
is it really any of our business  how Biagio wants to run his auctions
i bid what i think a part is worth and if it goes above that i leave it.
so what will you gain from any answer, i think most of the people who have posted about this wouldnt buy anything from Biagio anyway, so i guess this is just a way to have a pop at the guy eh, pretty sad if you ask me !!

subwax

« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2005, 08:17 PM »
I cant believe you would be so lax if someone had shill bidded on an item you were bidding on, yet you are keen to jump to his defence. I call that sad, personally.

Please dont forget that shill bidding is a serious offence. Also consider that he has the opportunity to defend himself here - no-one is taking that away from him.

If you dont like what is said, Matt, then dont read it, mate.

Offline dordymush

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2005, 08:22 PM »
the fella's in business to make money. the same as i am with my company.i dont blame him charging the best he can get for thing.after all were not personal friends with the man are we.just customers for stuff he sells.like matt said you give up to your max and thats it.i dont deal with the yanks so there are three places i look alans , rudewheels , biagio.it would be a shame if you ask me if there was only 2 on this list.
dave the bmxing gypo

subwax

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2005, 08:32 PM »
you are quite right, Dordy - he can charge as much as he likes - its his business. But I think you are missing the point - its the way he conducts his auctions that is in question here. Its getting others to bid on his auctions to increase the price thats being alledged, not his prices. If it is true (and I stress that I dont not know if it true or not) then surely thats wrong. There is another topic on this forum about shill biding, where the seller is accused of scamming. What makes Biagio different?

subwax

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2005, 08:34 PM »
Anyway, I shall say no more on the matter - I will leave it to him to defend himself or not, as he chooses. As I dont deal with him, the outcome matters little.

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2005, 11:29 PM »
Anyway, I shall say no more on the matter

Thank God for that  ;D
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

Offline oberonspacefruit

• BMX Legend
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2005, 11:32 PM »
10 posts in two pages. lol........not couning the locked ones...
I want to touch ORB

Offline pkradman

• Rated:
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2005, 12:15 AM »
deffo not shill bidding .. cut him some slack now for gods sake !!

Offline Bob_Acid

• Team Admin
  • BMX Overlord
  • It's Bronked
  • Rated:
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2005, 12:27 AM »
 :'( Boo Hoo Biagio this, Waah Haa Biagio that.   :'(

Give it a rest ffs.   you're boring!

sean

« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2005, 07:09 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D Well said Bob

Offline Mattskybeat

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2005, 09:16 AM »
it doesnt matter to me but i will rant on and on and on, feckin hell the nigerians dont get this much stick, is it because you are jealous ??   ;D

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Is he shill bidding or not?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx