gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975599 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 08, 2024, 10:33 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Congrats to the The Australlian OS
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Congrats to the The Australlian OS  (Read 767 times)

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
Congrats to the The Australlian OS
« on: February 08, 2010, 07:25 PM »
From John McInnes

Hi all,
i just got a call to confirm approx 18 months of hardwork and negotiating with BMXA has come to fruition. We have been invited to have pre-86 retro/old school classes for the 2011 Australian BMX national Titles

I need to do some more work with BMXA for class structures etc, but this the best news for retro/old school bmx in Australia.

Also, i am currently working on the pre-86 retro rules to be included in the BMXA rule book for the future. This is also very, very promising.

We were congratulated on what we have achieved thus far and how we have conducted  the dealings and proposals with our governing body and at race venues. We now will have a very bright future for the retro racing with BMXA and this is so exciting for me to be able to announce this!

Thank you to all who have helped me and supported the RRS and the sponsors..   

cheers
skinny

John McInnes,
BMX RETRO RACER
A long time ago, in a land far away!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Congrats to the The Australlian OS

gfxgfx
gfx gfx